Beni and Gen discussion

Beni Pov

I was in my room on my computer searching for the dragon keys while Gen is looking at papers. "The Black Key is not on Quarton at all, so does that mean it's here on earth?" I asked Gen.

Gen didn't even look up at me "It might be, we have the good dragon key that was found here on earth." Gen tells me as I sighed "I know that Gen."I said to him. We allowed the Corekai to take the Dragons cube for one reason.

But someone might be hiding the black dragon key somewhere probably an ally of the Tenkai Knights "Gen do you think Guren might go back to them." I asked him, I have been wondering that for awhile now.

I still don't trust Guren fully, it's true that he is only helping us so he can protect his friends but still that won't stop him from going back to the Corekai and going back to being our enemy again.

Gen set down the papers he was looking at as he stood up and came close to me as I was still sitting down. "I don't trust Guren at all, but what I do know is that he won't put his friends in danger that's why he's helping us out." Gen tells me.

I smiled at him as he looked at me "He won't go back to them if he knows that he will be putting them in danger." Gen says "I see now." I said still smiling.

So he truly is a kind guy, but even if Gen says that I believe that he might find a way to join the Corekai again but I won't let that happen at all.

Gen Pov

Like I will let Guren go back to the Corekai even if he tried I will just hurt the knights again like before. That way he will stay on our side and help us.

I walked towards the door "Going out?" Beni asked me "Yes." I told her as I left the apartment and went to the park to see that Guren was looked at the sunset. I walked towards him "Guren we need to talk." I told him.

To be continued