Gen and Beni

Guren Pov

I turned around to be faced with Gen and Beni, I was not happy to see them at all. "What do you two want?" I asked them "Let's go somewhere less crowded." Gen tells me as I looked at him "Fine." I told them.

I followed Gen and Beni to a bridge area "Now What is it that you want to talk about?" I asked them. "No need to be rude Guren, we just came here to talk to you." Beni tells me as I glared at her.

"And I'm suppose to trust you after what you did to my friends?" I asked her as she smiled and giggles at me. "That's true but we didn't come here to fight your or your friends." Beni says as she looks me in the eyes.

I look back at her "Then tell me what you need to say to me." I told her as someone else spoke up "We want to make a deal with you, Guren." I turned to see that it was Gen that spoke up.

Gen Pov

Guren was now looking at me "Like I'll accept a deal from you two." Guren tells me as me and Beni look at each other. "You would if I tell you it involves the others." I told him as he looks taken back.

Both me and Beni leaned against the railing of the bridge "What do you mean...?" Guren asked us as I looked at him. "Easy you betray your friends and join us. We will make sure that your friends won't get hurt at all like today." I tells him.

Guren looked at us "Yeah and I'm supposed to trust your words." He told us with rudeness in his tone. I smiled a little at him "That's true but we're serious about this Guren. The next time you get summon to Quarton that's when we find out your answer." I told him as I turned around.

"Hey wait up for me Gen." Beni said as she ran next to me. "Do you think he would join us?" Beni asked me as I just kept walking. "Yes he will." I told her as she looked at me "What makes you so sure that he will Gen?" She asked me.

I stopped and smirked at her "Guren would do anything to protect his friends even if it means betraying them." I told her as I continued to walk away. I know that he will join my side and with his help we will be able to find the Black Key.

Chooki Pov (Two Days Later/After School)

"Finally School is over." Ceylan says as he puts both his arms behind his head. "No kidding today felt so long." Toxsa says doing the same thing as Ceylan.

I noticed that Guren hasn't been himself at all for the past two days. He seems out of it like he's lost in thought somehow, I'm worried about him.

Both Ceylan and Toxsa were ahead of us while talking about games and good. "Hey Guren what's up with you for the last two days?" I asked him with a concern look.

Guren looked at me with a smile "Nothings wrong at all, I'm fine really." Guren tells me as I didn't look convinced at all, but before I can say anything our core bricks started glowing. "Time to go." Guren says as we all ran to Mr. White shop.

"Guren were talk later." I told him as he doesn't say anything back. We went down to the portal "Tenkai Knights! Go!" We all shouted at the same time.

"Tenkai Power!" Guren shouts

"Tenkai Speed!" Ceylan shouts

"Tenkai Strength!" Toxsa shouts

"Tenkai Agility!" I shouted

We were transforming into our Tenkai Knight forms. "Bravenwolf Core Engage!"

"Tributon Core Engage!"

"Valorn Core Engage!"

"Lydendor Core Engage!"

After transforming we were in front of Beag now "The Knights are here!" Beag shouts proudly "What's going on Beag?" Valorn asked him. "The Corrupted we're searching for the black key once again but then they spotted us from our hiding spot and started attacking us." Beag tells us.

Bravenwolf was quiet "Hey Bravenwolf you okay?" I asked him as he looked at me "Oh yeah let's help Beag out!" Bravenwolf shouts as the rest of us looked at each other and nodded.

To be continued