Recovery

Chooki Pov

Man, I haven't been able to play soccer or go outside. I sighed as I looked up at my ceiling "Didn't think they would do such a thing like this..." I whispered to myself.

It's been three days since that battle and whenever we get summon we try to go but Mr. White and Guardian Boreas stop us telling us that they will somehow handle it.

"I hate not being able to do anything at all." My side and my arm is bandages up and I have a bandage on my cheek.

I sighed "We can sure use Guren back on our team..." I whispered to myself again as I closed my eyes and fell asleep slowly.

Toxsa Pov

I was playing a zombie game right now, I really wanted to go back to Quarton but I couldn't at all. Wakamei won't let me leave until I'm all healed up, when I do get away Mr.White and Guardian Boreas won't even let us go to Quarton.

I hate this! I can't believe that I can't go and kick some corrupted bots at all. But to think they found away to hurt our physical bodies, I looked at the tv screen as I was thinking. I was hurt on my left ankle that it became sprained.

I sighed "We really need Guren back..." I whispered to myself as I turned the tv off and headed to bed now. I closed my eyes shut and soon drifted off to sleep.

Ceylan Pov

I was laying on my bed throwing my soccer ball in the air while also catching it. I'm soooo bored cause I can't leave the house till I'm fully recovered or I can't go to Quarton.

We get summoned to Quarton but Mr. White and Guardian Boreas won't let us get near the portal at all. Telling us that we need to fully recover first before we can protect Quarton, I threw my soccer ball to the other side of my room.

"Tch..." I turned to lay on my side both my arms are wrapped up, I got a sprained ankle and Guren hit my side really hard that it's bruised and it was bleeding a little. "Why did you leave us...I wish you came back...Guren." I whispered to myself.

No one Pov

All three of the boys wanted Guren back on the team despise what he did to them. They still believe in the Guren they once knew before he joined the Corrupted side.

They want to find out the truth about why Guren really betrayed them. So they will go to the only place that they can get answers to Mr.White shop to speak with the Guardian Boreas, right after school.

To be continued