Tenkai defeated

No One Pov

"Tenkai Knights Go!" All shouted as they went through the portal and are now on Quarton. They were faced with the Corekai and Corrupted in a full battle war.

Dromus and Venetta are leading a army of the Corrupted. "Beag what's going on?" Bravenwolf asked Beag. "Yes, it seems that they are searching for the Black Dragon key." Beag answers Bravenwolf.

Lydendor spoke up next "I see so that's there game plan, they took the Tenkai Dragon from us and now they want control of it." Beag looked at Lydendor "Yes." He says "Alright I'll handle Dromus, while you guys handle Venetta." Bravenwolf tells them.

"Right!" The knights shouted at the same time as they ran to attack the enemy. "Let's help our brave warriors!" Beag shouted as the Corekai went to battle the army of the Corrupted.

Bravenwolf is facing Dromus right now as there blades collide with one another "Is this all the power you have Bravenwolf." Dromus tells him as they keep fighting "I'm just getting started Dromus! Bravenwolf Tenkai Titan Mode!" Bravenwolf shouted.

He is now in his titan mode "Your not the only one that can use titan mode Bravenwolf. Dromus Tenkai Titan Mode Activate!" Dromus shouted as he is now in titan mode too.

Dromus swung his sword at Bravenwolf with so much power into it "Ahhhh..!" He shouted in pain as Bravenwolf hit the ground "This is where you meet your end Bravenwolf, along with the other knights." Dromus tells him as Bravenwolf glared at him. "Yeah right like we're going to lose to you guys!" Bravenwolf shouted as he got up.

"Then how do you explain that they are nearing their deaths, Bravenwolf." Dromus says as Bravenwolf saw that Tributon,Valorn and Lydendor are on the ground beaten badly, Venetta defeated them while they are in their Titan mode... "Oh my, how the mighty have fallen. Haha haha." Venetta laughs.

Bravenwolf Pov

No! This is just like my dream, it's happening all over again! "Your alone now Bravenwolf with no help at all." Dromus tells me as I was frozen in place "Why don't we destroy the Tenkai Knights. Once and for all!" Venetta yells.

I am the only one that is standing "Bravenwolf! Run!" Tributon yells at me as he's still on the ground hurt. "Escape Bravenwolf!" Valorn shouted at me "Get away from here!" Lydendor shouted out loud too.

I backed away with my eyes widen "NO! I CAN'T JUST LEAVE YOU GUYS HERE TO SAVE MYSELF!!" I shouted to them "Face it Bravenwolf, we have won this battle." Venetta tells me.

Suddenly we were teleported back to earth as we are on the ground, I was the only one that is conscious "Oh my, what happened. Guren please help me." Mr.White asked me. "Yes..." I helped carry Ceylan, then I helped take Chooki as Mr.White took Toxsa.

I was sitting down on the floor with my head between my knees "Guren What happened on Quarton?" Mr. White asked me as I hugged my knees "I-I couldn't...help them...at all..." I stuttered in disappointment.

Mr. White Pov

Poor Guren he must be blaming himself for the defeat they just felt. "Guren this is not your fault so do not blame yourself at all." I told him as the others started to wake up. "Ow my head hurts...huh we're back in Mr.white shop?!" Ceylan asked in confusion.

Guren looks up as he saw his friends"I'm so glad you guys are all safe!" Guren tells them as the boys smiled "Yeah, man we took a bad beating." Chooki says "No kidding but next time we won't lose!" Toxsa says with a smile.

They all smiled at each other but I noticed that Guren smile turned to a sad one not a happy one at all. He must really be blaming himself "Well you all must be tired, you all should get home now before it becomes late." I told them.

They looked out the window as the sun was setting "Man it's already evening." Ceylan says as they all got up "Time for us to go home." Chooki says as they all agreed.

"Bye Mr.White!" The boys shouted as they waved to me, they left my shop and headed home now.

No one Pov

The boys were in front of Toxsa family diner "See you guys tomorrow." Toxsa tells them "Yeah get home safe guys." Chooki says as he left and Toxsa went inside his family diner.

Ceylan and Guren walked together until they had to go there separate ways "Bye Guren, see you at school tomorrow!" Ceylan shouted while waving goodbye.

Guren smiles as his best friend left to go home, he was now walking home that is until someone calls out his name "Guren."

To be continued