Bravenwolf vs Tenkai Knights

Vilius Pov

"Vilius I have came, what are your orders?" Bravenwolf asked on one knee. "I wanted Dromus and Venetta as well, why are they not here." I asked him clearly mad.

Bravenwolf looked up at me "They are busy planning a way to defeat the rest of the knights. So I have came in there place." Bravenwolf told me as I looked at him "Very well the Corekai it seems that they are searching for the dragon key. I want you to kill them all." I ordered him.

He nodded and left, this will also be a test to see if Bravenwolf really joined the Corrupted. That is why I did not give him an army to go with him, I want him to get rid of them himself.

Bravenwolf Pov

I was on a cliff, watching them dig for the dragon key "Not gonna happen..." I said to myself as I jumped down there. "I'll be stopping you Corekai!!" I shouted as I attacked them "It's Bravenwolf?!"

"It's true he really has betrayed us!"

"We're all doomed!"

I defeated a few Corekai as I was about to attack Beag "Oh dear..." Beag was on the ground prepared to be finished off but suddenly arrows were being shot at me as I jumped out of the way.

I looked up to see Tributon, Valorn and Lydendor. "We're not going to let you hurt the Corekai or Beag!" Valorn shouted "And were definitely not gonna let you search for the dragon keys Bravenwolf!" Lydendor added.

I sighed I knew this was going to happen "Then I'll take it by force! Bravenwolf Tenkai Titan Mode!" I shouted as I was transforming into titan mode. "Do we even stand a chance against Bravenwolf?" Valorn asked Lydendor and Tributon. "Of course we do." Tributon says.

Tributon Pov

I know I said we do stand a chance against Bravenwolf but he was our leader and the strongest among us at that...now I'm starting to regret saying we do. "Tributon/Valorn/Lydendor Tenkai Titan Mode Activate!" We shouted at the same time transforming into our Titan mode.

"Alright here's our game plan guys! Tributon will do long distance attacks while me and Valorn attack close range, got it." Lydendor tells us as we nodded.

I stayed where we were all standing at as Lydendor and Valorn jumped towards Bravenwolf "Take this!" Lydendor threw his shuriken at Bravenwolf but he used his sword to block it. "What no fair at all." Lydendor says.

Bravenwolf swung his sword while throwing Lydendor to Valorn "Hey Watch Out!" Valorn shouted as Lydendor was thrown at him. "This is a battle nothing is fair in battle like this Lydendor." Bravenwolf told him, Man they are getting their robo butts kicked by Bravenwolf...

I shake my head "No...I need to focus and help my team out...! Bravenwolf is the enemy now!" I shouted to myself as I pointed my bow at Bravenwolf and shot it at him "Take this Bravenwolf!" I shouted at him as he looked up and ran towards it with his sword slicing threw it. "Enough games." Bravenwolf tells me.

I was shocked as Bravenwolf was in front of me now with his sword point at me "I'll finish you here and now." He tells me as I couldn't say anything at all. "This is end for you Tributon." Bravenwolf says to me as he lifts his sword to cut me as I close my eyes.

"N-No-!" I screamed as I opened my eyes to see that we were back on earth. "Huh but how...?" I asked "Guardian Boreas knew you boys were in trouble so he helped you boys out." Mr. White tells us.

We all looked at each other and relieved so we decided to call it a day and head back to our homes.

Bravenwolf Pov

I went back to Vilius and told him what happened, he wasn't pleased that they just disappeared out of nowhere. "Despise the fact that they got away you still did well Bravenwolf. You have proven that you really have turned against the Corekai." Vilius tells me.

I looked at him "Yes. I will go now lord Vilius." I told him and with that I left to go back to earth.

To be continued