Chapter 12 - Love [End]

Taehyung was cleaning himself up and Jungkook was fast asleep. He snores and rolls to the side of the bed, hugging Taehyung's pillow. Taehyung sits next to him and smiles. He strokes his hair, kissing onto his forehead.

He slides underneath the blanket and lies next to Jungkook.

"Tae.." Jungkook mumbles, nuzzling himself into Taehyung's neck.
"Hm." He kisses onto his forehead.

"I love you."

Taehyung smiles. "I love you too."

Next morning...

Taehyung groans, opening an eye. Jungkook was clinging onto him tightly, softly snoring. Taehyung smiles as he feels his breath hit onto his skin.

He gently removes Jungkook's hands and crawls off bed, making them breakfast.

Taehyung returns with a food tray. He made him porridge, bacon and eggs, sausages, a cup of hot chocolate.

Jungkook groans in pain as he rolls to the side. Taehyung puts the food away and dashes towards the bed. "Koo?" He sits next to him, caressing his hand.

"Where does it hurt? Are you okay? Hold on I'll-"

Jungkook grabs onto his neck and smiles.

"Morning.." He giggles.

"Does it hurt?"

Jungkook shakes his head. "Just a little. It isn't as bad as our first time's." He pulls him closer by the neck and kisses his lips.

"You scared me." Taehyung buries his face into Jungkook's neck.

"Tae.." Jungkook strokes his hair and chuckles.

"No more punishing.. I promise."

"I didn't say I didn't like it though." He chuckles and Taehyung pulls away.

"You love finding trouble, don't you?"

"Maybe."

Taehyung helps him up and places the tray of food on the desk.

"Let me feed you."

"Porridge?"

"I have a feeling your throat wouldn't feel so well after yesterday's.. screaming." He feeds him a spoonful of porridge. "Say ah."

Jungkook smiles and parts his lips, engulfing the entire spoon into his mouth.

His eyes widens and he nods. "It tastes good." He reaches for the bowl but Taehyung moves away.

"I'm feeding you. Stay still." He feeds him another spoon. "The only thing you'll be doing is opening your mouth and chew."

"And swallow." Jungkook smirks and Taehyung lightly taps the spoon onto his lips. "Mmh."

Jungkook chews in contentment as Taehyung brings him a cup of hot chocolate.

He prepares him the tub water and helps him with his shower.

"Tae." Jungkook giggles as Taehyung helps him put his boxers on. "I told you, I'm okay.."

Taehyung kisses his cheeks. "I know.. I just wanna make sure I'm being a good boyfriend."

"You are.. You've always been a good boyfriend." Jungkook pulls him closer by the neck and kisses his lips.

Taehyung carries him on his back despite Jungkook telling him that he was alright.

"I don't care. It's romantic so we're doing it anyways. Every after sex." He carried him in bed.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

Jungkook nods. "Yes!"

Jungkook picks a Disney movie and the two cuddled the entire afternoon. Their pizza arrives and Taehyung takes a glance at Jungkook.

"What?"

Taehyung brings him a throat medicine and gestures him to open his mouth.

"Jungkook."

"No!" He pouts.

"It's just medicine, Bunny.."

"It tastes horrible." He sucks his lip into his mouth.

"Say ah."

Jungkook crosses his arms and shakes his head.

"No pizza for you then." Taehyung crawls on top of Jungkook and kisses his lips. He pushes him against the couch. Jungkook hugs his neck kisses him. Taehyung moves an arm onto his waist and holds him tightly.

Jungkook moans into the kiss and Taehyung pulls away. He kisses him again and Jungkook tasted something bitter.

He coughs.

"Is that medicine?" He makes a disgusted face.
"Ugh!"

"Swallow."

Jungkook looks at him with puppy eyes.

"No, not working on me."

Jungkook pouts and harshly gulps down the bitter liquid down his throat. "Y-you're cruel.."

Taehyung kisses his lips again. "I love you."

Jungkook blushes.

"Now let's have some pizza."

Jungkook moves to sit between Taehyung's thighs, lying a blanket over themselves.

Taehyung couldn't focus the entire movie as his eyes were fixated at the boy that was sitting in front of him.

Jungkook smiles at a scene and Taehyung kisses his cheeks. Jungkook jumps and he smiles even wider.

"What is it?"

Taehyung turns the younger over and captures his lips. Jungkook hugs his neck. "Mmh.. Tae?"

"I love you." Taehyung smiles, rubbing his forehead against Jungkook's. "You're so cute."

Jungkook smiles and pulls him in for another kiss.

"I love you too.."

The End

Never wrote a short fic so here's a first try~ Sorry that it's short, but I'm writing a new fic called "Crush"!

Go check it out! It'll have lots of chapters🤠

I was inspired to write "stripper" cus of imagining sexy Koo.. WHEW. I still prefer cute Koo so I wrote a new fic💞

Just to clear things up, I love Taekook with my whole heart and if I did, unintentionally, I had never mean to over sexualize any of them.

I love Taekook for Taekook 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺