Chapter 11 - Kinky [M]

"I'm going to finger you till you cum."

He slides the first finger in, Jungkook missing the way it felt when Taehyung was inside him. He pushes himself onto his fingers, immediately hitting onto his sweet spot. "Ah.."

Taehyung pushes another finger in, scissoring his hole. "So naughty.." He thrusts his fingers deep inside his hole, avoiding his sweet spot.

"T-tae.." He pants. "Please.."

"Hm? Is something wrong?" Taehyung adds another finger in. "Speak up."

"M-more.."

"More? More what, baby?"

Jungkook whines when Taehyung hits onto his sweet spot. "F-fingers.. more fingers.."

"You've been touching yourself, haven't you?" He brushes against his sweet spot and Jungkook nodded.

"How naughty you are.." He stops moving. "What a bad baby. You think I didn't hear you last week? Hm? You think you can do that when you have me?" He thrusts into his hole and Jungkook lets out a lewd moan.

"I..I missed you.. you..i-inside me.." He chokes when Taehyung brushes onto his sweet spot.

"Yeah?" Taehyung roams a hand up his thighs.

"Y-yeah...nngh.." He pushes himself onto Taehyung's fingers. "I-I'm... needy.."

Taehyung fingers him deeply and Jungkook grips the sheets so tightly, his knuckles turn white. 

"F-fuck...ah!" He screams from his sudden orgasm, looking down at his own stomach.

"That's it." Taehyung kicks his shoes off and begins to undress himself.

"Need my help?" Jungkook tiredly smiles. "I can help you strip—" He trails off when Taehyung flips him over, chest lying flat against the bed.

"We never tried this position before, yeah?" He unties Jungkook's wrists and made him fold his arms backwards, tying him again in that position.

"I'll make you cum so much tonight." He rubs himself against Jungkook's cheeks. His throbbing member was already filled with precum after all the teasing. He aligns himself with the younger's hole. "I'm gonna put it in.."

Jungkook nods. "Fuck me good... nngh.."
He sharply inhales when Taehyung pushes himself entirely in. It was smoother than he thought it'd be as Jungkook had been stretching himself from the past few weeks.

"How many times did you touch yourself?" He pushes deeper inside him, Jungkook biting onto the pillow. "Hm? Answer me." He thrusts deeply into his hole and Jungkook muffled his screams.

"I asked.." He spanks his butt cheeks and hovers over his back. "How many times?" He comes closer to his ear and bites it, spanking him for the second time.

"Mmh!" He pants. "S-six.. Just six times—"

"Just?" Taehyung grips onto his waist and roughly pounds into him. Jungkook lets out a loud moan as he tightly grips onto the silk around his wrists.

"T-tae.." He whines. "Ah.. Tae.." He moans as Taehyung hits onto his sweet spot.
"F-feels...so..good..nngh.."

Taehyung fucks him recklessly and Jungkook felt like he could pass out in any second.

"Look at you." Taehyung hovers over him and snakes a hand down his waist. "So needy." He grabs onto his dick and began stroking it.

"H-hah.." Jungkook's eyes widens and he buries his face into the pillow.

"You're already so wet.. Hm?" Taehyung strokes him faster. "And I only made you cum awhile ago."

"T-tae!" Jungkook moans into the pillow.

"How does it feel? Hm? Do I make you feel good? Better than my fingers did? Ah.." He lets out a deep moan close to Jungkook's ear and Jungkook orgasms into Taehyung's hand.

"That was quick." He thrusts.

Fuck.. that was hot. "Nngh!" He bites onto the pillow.

"But I'm not done yet, baby." Taehyung pulls him by the neck, making him let out clearer, louder moans.

"H-hah..ah.." Jungkook moans as Taehyung continues to thrust into his hole. "Hah..good.." A tear escapes his eyes and Taehyung kisses his wet eyelids.

"Yeah? How good?" Taehyung strokes his dick again and Jungkook lets out a whine. "Hm? Baby?"

"T-tae.. ah..." He moans at every thrust. "Hah.. ah...nngh.."

"Jungkook." He stops, rubbing onto the tip of his dick. Jungkook lets out a whimper and pants heavily. "Tae.."

"Tired?" He strokes onto his tip and Jungkook shakily nods against the pillow.

"Too bad you'll have to endure a little longer." He grabs onto the silk and tugs onto it, fucking deeper inside of him.

"Ah..nngh..!" Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut from the immense amount of pleasure. Taehyung settles a hand on Jungkook's hips, keeping him still. Jungkook was shaking so badly but Taehyung was making him feel so good. He just had to tough it out.

Taehyung hovers over his back and planted soft kisses onto his nape. "You're doing great.. you're really cute right now."

Jungkook's cheek was pushed against the pillow as he trembles uncontrollably. His legs started to grow weak and Taehyung begins to pity him. He unties his wrists and holds him by the waist.

"Which position feels better to you?" He asks, still pounding into him. "This one? Our first time?"

"F-first.." Taehyung flips the younger over so that now he's lying on his back. "You can relax now." He kisses onto his forehead and interlocks their fingers together. "You don't have to move."

He begins thrusting into the younger's hole, clashing noises echoing the room. Jungkook moans every time he hits onto his prostate and he tightly grips onto Taehyung's hand, Taehyung doing the same.

Taehyung moves faster and deeper inside of him. Beads of sweat drops from Taehyung's hair onto Jungkook's chest.

"T-tae.." Jungkook forces an eye open to see Taehyung having his eyes closed too. Fuck.. he looks so good.. so.. hot.. He throws his head back and pants, enjoying every moment of it.

"Fuck...ah.. nngh.."Jungkook's breath hitched and he lets out a lewd moan. He whines and curls his toes as he nears his orgasm.
"I-i'm.. close.."

Taehyung strokes onto Jungkook's dick and Jungkook lets out a loud moan. "Tae.. no.." He hugs onto Taehyung's back and orgasms into his hand, wetting his and Taehyung's stomach. "Fuck."

"Bunny.. hah.." With a few more thrusts, he orgasms deeply inside of Jungkook.