Chapter 4 - Confession

The next morning..

Taehyung wakes up at 7am. He stretches and yawns, rolling to the side of the mattress to see Jungkook snoring like a baby.  

Cute.

Taehyung leans in and kisses his forehead. He carries Jungkook to the elevator and went down 20 floors to reach the first floor. His assistant arrives and drives them home, Taehyung's home.

Taehyung carries him onto his bed, keeping him nice and comfy.

"What a heavy sleeper. I carried you all around Korea and you didn't even move an inch."

Hours later, Jungkook tosses and turns in bed. He sits up. "Where am I?"

"My house." Taehyung says, bringing him chocolate milk. Taehyung stares at his bed hair and the hickeys on his neck.

Cute..

"Good morning.. though it's 1 now."

"I slept for that long? Why didn't you wake me up? Wait—how did I get here?"

"Slow down, bunny.. Drink your milk first."

Jungkook takes a sip of his milk and his eyes widens at how tasty it was. He chugs down the rest quickly.

"You looked so peaceful when you're asleep, how could I wake you? Also, I did carry you around a lot today but you didn't wake up once so."

"You.. carried me here?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you just.. tell your assistant to?"

"I don't want anyone touching my boyfriend, besides me. I trust myself more if I'm the one taking care of you."

Jungkook turns red at the sentence. He crawls towards the older and shyly kisses his cheek.

"Thank you."

Taehyung turns bright red and smiles.

"Y-yeah.." He gets off bed. "I should go."

"Go?" Jungkook says, sounding a bit too desperate. "Where?"

"It's a surprise." He smiles and walks out of the door. "I'll be back by 7."

It's 8pm and Taehyung's still nowhere to be seen. Jungkook doesn't have to work in the club today but he decided to go. Loud music blasts through the room as he sees Taehyung standing by the wall.

Taehyung? What is he doing here?

"Tae!"

He sees a girl walking towards him, wrapping her hands around Taehyung's neck. She moves in and kisses him passionately. Jungkook felt his heart sink. He wanted to storm out of the room, pretend like he didn't see anything but he couldn't.

Why do I feel this way?

As he makes his way towards them, he sees Taehyung push her away.

"I'm with someone. Go take your drunkass somewhere else." Taehyung wipes his lips and walks away, stumbling upon Jungkook.

"Jungkook.."

"You said you'd be back by 7."

"Why are you here?"

"You said you were busy making a surprise for me?"

"Well, yeah.. I was but then this girl showed up and—"

"You kissed."

"You saw?" Taehyung looks at him. "Yeah but—"

Jungkook pulls him into a room.

"Wait- Jungkook, that isn't—"

Jungkook's eyes widens as he scans around the room.

"I

"I.. I haven't finished decorating yet.. You shouldn't have seen that."

"You did all of this.. for me?"

"Well yeah.."

Jungkook throws Taehyung in bed and crawls over him. He hesitates but then he moves in, kissing him roughly. The petals on the bed had fallen off the mattress as they began moving their bodies against each other, muffled moans filling the room.

"Fuck.." Jungkook pulls away. "Why did you have to be so romantic?" He buries his head into Taehyung's chest. "You really got a way to my heart."

"Jungkook.." He smiles.
"Do you know how mad I was when I saw you kissing her?"

"You know she was drunk."
"I know but.. it still hurts."

Taehyung wraps his arm around Jungkook's waist. "I'm sorry. I should've been more careful."

"So.." Jungkook looks at him with hopeful eyes. "The surprise?"

"Oh." Taehyung clears his throat. "I-I'm scared if you think that I'm moving a little bit too fast so.." He rubs a thumb over Jungkook's hand. "I actually thought about cancelling the surprise."

"You insane? It's beautiful." He pouts and Taehyung takes in a deep breath.

"Jungkook.. I like you. I know it's only been a short amount of time but I've grown to like you. And because I do, I'm sure I'll like you even more in the future. If you allow me to, please give us a chance. I'll prove to you that being with me isn't something you'll regret. I'll love you, take care of you, and treat you right. I look forward to spend more time with you and learn even more about you. I promise I will never break your heart. And if I do hurt you, you're free to hit me any time you want. I won't break your heart but if I do, unintentionally, you're free to leave me any time you want. If you ever feel troubled, you can always talk to me. I'll listen and I'll be there for you. We'll go through hard times together and at the end we will be alright. I hope you're willing to do the same for me."

He feels a drop of water fall onto his cheeks and he looks up to see Jungkook crying.

"Shit—why are you crying?"

"I-i didn't know confessions c-can.. be so beautiful.." He sniffs.

"Oh god." Taehyung pulls him into a hug. "So.. what do you say?"

Jungkook nods against his chest. "Yes."