Chapter 10 - Strip [M]

"Actually.." Taehyung snakes a hand up Jungkook's thighs, causing him to squirm in bed. "Strip for me. Since that's your job."

Jungkook looks down at his fishnets. Just as he tries to reach for the material, Taehyung pulls him by the thighs, making him fall onto his back.

"Strip while I suck you." He spreads his legs and dips his head between Jungkook's thighs. He takes in his entire length, causing Jungkook to let out a moan. Taehyung grabs onto his waist, keeping him still. Tears started to form in the younger's eyes and Taehyung didn't plan to give him mercy.

"I said strip."

Jungkook's hands trembles as he reaches for the material and he squeezes his eyes shut as he feels him sucking harder.

Jungkook throws his head back and pants. His eyebrows knitted as Taehyung licks up his base.

"Nngh...ah..Tae.." He grips onto his fishnets and his grip tightens when Taehyung moans into his dick. Jungkook becomes a moaning mess and his legs were trembling.

After 2 minutes of painful struggling, he finally managed to get the fishnets off his thighs. Taehyung pulls away and smirks. He crawls on top of the younger, kissing his ear. Jungkook lets out a breathy moan.

"Does it feel good.. hm?" Taehyung whispers into his ear. "Do I make you feel good?" He bites his ear and Jungkook eagerly nods. A whine escaping his lips when Taehyung breathes into his ear.

Taehyung crawls off bed and searches through a wardrobe. He returns with a bag in his hand.

"W-what's.."

He takes out a lube and a vibrator. Jungkook's eyes widens when he realized it was what Taehyung bought months ago at the store.

"You.. kept that?"

"Of course.. been wanting to use that on you."

Jungkook's cheeks turn red as Taehyung pins his hands above his head.

"I'll make you feel good, bunny. So so good."

Jungkook feels a something soft on his skin. He looks up to see Taehyung tying a silk material around his wrists.

"Tae.."

"Kinky.. just the way you like it, right?"

Taehyung pours lube onto his hand and without a warning, he began stroking onto his Jungkook's member. Jungkook's breath hitched and he clutches onto the ribbon around his wrists. He squeezed his eyes shut as Taehyung continues to give him pleasure.

"Mmh.." Taehyung rubs onto his tip. Jungkook clutches onto the silk material as he feels Taehyung move faster.

"T-tae.." Jungkook gulps. "S-slow down.."

Taehyung ignores him and continues to stroke him faster. Jungkook lets out a moan that got Taehyung even more aroused. 

Taehyung doesn't stop going faster until Jungkook lets out a choked moan.
"I-I'm...gonna.. c-cum.." Jungkook bites back a moan as Taehyung shows him no mercy.

"T-tae.." Taehyung pours more lube onto his dick and strokes him even more swiftly.
"T-tae.." A tear rolls down his cheeks. "I-I'm close—nngh...ah.." His mouth hangs open as he reaches his climax, orgasming into Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung grabs a towel next to him and wipes his hands clean. He spreads Jungkook's legs apart, pushing them against Jungkook's own stomach.

Taehyung takes a vibrator and turns it on normal speed. He kisses the younger's hole, before slowly circling it around his hole.

Jungkook whines from the contact. Taehyung moved his hand up and down his thighs, pushing the vibrator onto the head of this dick.

Jungkook lets out a lewd moan and he covers his eyes with his tied-up wrists, embarrassed with the noises he was making.

Cute.

Taehyung leaves the vibrator on top of his stomach, vibrating against the tip of his dick as he teases his hole.

Jungkook curls his toes as Taehyung kisses around the area before sticking his tongue in. Jungkook lets out a shocked moan as Taehyung swirls his tongue inside him.

"S-stop.." Jungkook begs and Taehyung looks at him between his thighs.

"Stop?"

"I..I wanna have sex w-with you.." Jungkook sniffles. "N-not teasing me.."

Taehyung puts the vibrator away and pushes it against his nipples.
"I told you. I'm punishing you."

"W-why are you punishing me—nngh..." Taehyung increases the speed. "I-I didn't do anything w-wrong.." He pants.

"You did."

"What?"

"You made me horny. Now you're gonna have to make up for it."

Taehyung turns the vibrator off and pours some lube onto his fingers.

"I'm going to finger you till you cum."