Chapter 8 - Jeonlous

After a week of giving Jungkook his aftercare, Jungkook finally felt like he can walk properly again.

They were in the club as Taehyung's been going there once in awhile to check on the place.

They were in Taehyung's private room.  Jungkook comes out of the bathroom and walks towards the door but Taehyung grabs his arm. "Where do you think you're going looking like that?"

He scans at his crop top and tight boxers, fishnet stockings down his thighs. He was wearing his usual bunny mask.

"To work?"

"No." Taehyung takes his mask off. "You're fired."

"What?"

"I said no. You're my boyfriend now so I'm not letting you take the job."

Jungkook pouts. "So what? I'm jobless now?"

"Exactly."

"How am I supposed to-"

Taehyung pulls him closer by the neck and kisses his lips, stopping him from talking any further.

"I have a job for you. Don't worry, you can still get a decent amount of pay." He smiles and Jungkook turns bright red.

He slowly pushes Taehyung against the mattress, hovering over his frame.

"If you say so." He leans in and captures the older's lips, Taehyung immediately melting into the kiss. He moves a hand up his waist, keeping it there.

Jungkook moves his hands down Taehyung's chest and unbuttons his shirt. Taehyung's eyebrows knitted as he pushes his hands away.

"Jungkook.." He pants. "What are you doing?"

"My job.. Isn't it?"

Taehyung turns bright red.

"N-no—I mean you can be like my.. assistant."

Jungkook pulls away, feeling embarrassed. "Oh.. I thought.."

Taehyung caressed his cheeks. "Aren't you still hurting? I wouldn't do that to you." He pulls Jungkook closer to him. "Don't feel bad. I should be the one embarrassed. I should've not made it seem like I want you for.. that only."

"You don't?"

"Jungkook, I told you. I really like you."

Jungkook smiles, hugging the older's waist.
"I like you too."

Jungkook didn't know why, but he felt slightly disappointed.

It's been 2 months, and their relationship has been as strong as ever. Who would've thought that from being complete strangers that made out with each other, they end up falling in love?

Jungkook smiles as he runs towards the kitchen. Taehyung was cooking them breakfast and Jungkook hugs his waist from behind.

"Koo?" Taehyung smiles. "Good morning. I'm cooking you your favorite pancakes."

Jungkook kisses his ear. "It smells delicious."

Jungkook has been staying at Taehyung's house since that night. They're happier with keeping it this way. Problem is, Jungkook can get extremely horny sometimes. Oh, how the tables have turned.

Who would've thought, Taehyung, the horniest person on the planet, had been preventing himself to feel the same way, just for the sake of Jungkook.

Jungkook had his morning wood as he rubs himself against Taehyung's behind. He kisses his shoulders as he moans into his shirt.

"Jungkook.." Taehyung turns red. "Don't do that."

"I'm needy, Tae.." He pouts and Taehyung turns to look at him. "Want me to help?"

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"With your dick?"

"No, with my hand."

Jungkook pouts. "I need more than that, Tae." He whines again. "Boss.."

After minutes of trying to convince the older, he finally gives up. Taehyung didn't even budge. Does dis mean he would never have sex with him?

Why is he being like that? Jungkook pouts as he hugs his pillow. Does he not like me anymore? Maybe.. I'm not good enough?

Taehyung had been in the club all afternoon.

Jungkook goes to the club, asking an employee about where Taehyung is. He points at a door and Jungkook approaches the room.

He knocks.

"Tae?"
"Jungkook?" He says from inside. "Come in, the door isn't locked."

Jungkook comes in and Taehyung smiles at him. "Hi." He was sitting on the couch. Papers scattered everywhere around the table.

"Need help?"

"It's okay. I'm almost done."

Jungkook sits next to him and helps him fold the envelopes.

"Thanks, bunny." He kisses the younger's cheek.

They heard someone knocking at the door.

"Come in." Taehyung says and a female employee walks in.

"Hey, boss.." She sits next to him, being unnecessarily close.

Jungkook eyes at her.

"Yeah?"

"I have a request.." She bats her eyelashes at Taehyung and Jungkook had enough of it. Seeing the way she dresses and her boobs poking out of her shirt was clear enough to see what her motives were.

He covers Taehyung's eyes.

"Bunny?"

"Leave. Your boss is busy."