Chapter 3 - Boyfriends

Taehyung took him out a week after.

"Taehyung?"
"Hm?"

"Just checking in case I got your name wrong."

Taehyung frowns and Jungkook just chuckles. They were in a mall, shopping for clothes when they stumbled across a pretty kinky looking store.

"Why.. do they sell this here—"

Taehyung drags Jungkook into the store and takes him around to see the displayed products. Jungkook covers his eyes and shakes his head.

"Do you like it?"
"No!" He yells from behind his hand.

"I'll take 18 of these, please.." Taehyung says to the cashier and Jungkook puts his hands away, eyeing at the older.

"Excuse me?"

"And 2 of that.. 3 of those.." He adds.

Jungkook covers his face in embarrassment.

Oh, why am I dating him..

Taehyung happily grabs onto the shopping bags while Jungkook's just trying hard to avoid eye contact with other people.

"What are you so shy for? We're lovers now."

Jungkook looks at him and turns red at the sentence. "S-sure—okay but— is it necessary to buy so many?"

"Yes. Very necessary. And now that I have a boyfriend, I'm willing to try new things with you."

Jungkook didn't know why his heart fluttered, but it did. He smiles.

"Right.. where were we? Shopping for clothes?" Taehyung smiles and returns to the store.

Jungkook just sighs, following from behind.

Jungkook tries on a bunch of different clothes and Taehyung had bought it all.

"W-wait." Jungkook stops him from putting more clothes onto the cashier stand. "Are you sure about this?"

"Of course I am." He makes a call and throws the rest of the things he bought to his assistants. "Put them in the back of the car."

Jungkook's mouth opens when he sees 5 of his assistants marching in and out of the mall in a split minute.

"Why do you look so surprised?"
"I-i just.."

Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hand, interlocking their fingers together. "Let's go grab dinner?" He asks and Jungkook shyly nods.

He takes him to a fancy restaurant, where they get to see a clear view of the night sky from the highest floor of the building.

Jungkook runs to the edge of the balcony.

"Wow.."
"Be careful." Taehyung holds his waist from behind, causing the younger to turn bright red. "You forgot we're on the highest floor."

Jungkook turns around and looks at the older.

"Do you like it?"

He nods. "I love it." He hugs him, Taehyung taken aback and smiling as he wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist.

"I'm glad you did."

Jungkook could say that it was the best night he had ever spent with anyone. They finished eating and Taehyung takes him to the back of the restaurant, a secret place where he just booked for them.

Taehyung sits there in silence, Jungkook looking around in astonishment.

"I'm not good at decorating but—"

Jungkook crawls a hand behind Taehyung's neck. He strokes his hair a little and moves in, softly kissing Taehyung's lips. Taehyung's eyes widens and he froze completely when Jungkook pushes him onto the mattress. He settles himself onto his waist.

He tilts his head to the side and kisses him again, deepening the kiss. Taehyung moans at the feeling of Jungkook's tongue touching onto his.

Jungkook pulls away with swollen lips. "Thank you.." His cheeks turn red. "For this." He smiles.

He has never kissed anyone before. And for him to initiate a kiss like this, he surprised himself too.

"Sure." Taehyung stares at him. "You haven't seen everything yet though."
"There's more?" That was when he hears the sound of fireworks erupting behind him.

"T-tae.."

"You called me Tae."

They sat underneath their tent, watching fireworks decorate the sky in bright colors.

Taehyung turns to him.

"Jungkook."
"Hm?"

He leans in and captures his lips. Just when he was about to pull away, Jungkook pulls him closer, not wanting to break the kiss. They stayed like that and made out for another 5 minutes.

Jungkook is now panting heavily under him as Taehyung covers his neck with hickeys.

"Did you enjoy today?" He mumbles and Jungkook nods desperately.

"Please...don't stop.." Jungkook mumbles as he tugs onto his hair, Taehyung moving up to kiss him again. Jungkook lets out a breathy moan when Taehyung accidentally rubs himself against Jungkook's dick. His grip tightens onto the back of Taehyung's shirt.

"I.." Jungkook mumbles. "I wanna do it.. now.."

Taehyung looks at him and kisses his forehead.

"Don't mind that for now.. I want to be with you cus I'm really starting to like you, Jungkook. I had fun with you so everything else isn't important right now." He lies next to Jungkook. "I hope you feel the same.."

Jungkook rolls to the side of the matress and hugs Taehyung. "I do.. Of course, I do."

Taehyung smirks. "I'm so glad.." He closes the tent and as unexpected as it seems, they managed to fall asleep in each other's arms.