Chapter 6 - Sex [M]

"Yes.. please.."

Taehyung slowly pushes himself into the younger's hole, Jungkook clutching onto the bed sheets.

"A-ah.." He moans when Taehyung pushes himself deeper. Taehyung leans down to capture his lips, trying his best to calm the younger.

"Take your time.. I can wait." Jungkook wraps his legs around Taehyung's back as he pushes himself slowly. Jungkook moans when he hits onto his sweet spot.

"Do you like it here?" He moves a few more times and Jungkook grips tighter onto the older's back. "You're so sensitive, bunny." He began playing with the younger's dick and Jungkook squirms underneath him. He grabs onto his wrist.

"I-I.. won't last long.."

Taehyung kisses his forehead. "It's okay."

He moves out of the younger and slowly pushes himself back in. Jungkook grips tightly onto his bare back.

"Does it hurt?"

Jungkook shakes his head. "K-keep going.."

With a few more thrusts, Jungkook felt himself grow needy. Taehyung continues to hit onto his prostate and Jungkook becomes a moaning mess.

"Fuck...nngh.." He bites onto his lower lip as Taehyung strokes onto his dick. "D-don't.. I.. cum.. if you.. d-do that.." He squeezed his eyes shut as he feels precum leaking down his dick. 

"H-hah.." He throws his head back as Taehyung pounds into him harder.

"Does this feel good?" He grabs onto his waist, holding him in place as he thrusts onto his sweet spot.

"Ah.. fuck! Tae...nngh.." He grips onto his shoulder. "I'm.. c-close.." He pants as his voice began to pitch.

"Cum for me, baby."

"Fuck.. ah.." Taehyung strokes his dick and tears began to stream down the younger's eyes.

"Is it g-good?" He moans and the younger nodded.

"S-so good.. nngh...ah.."

Taehyung moans as he moves deeper inside him. Jungkook lets out a long, lewd moan before orgasming into the older's hand. "Fuck.."

"I'm.. close.."

Jungkook nods as he stares at Taehyung, watching as he thrust into him. "Y-you're so hot.."

Taehyung moans and he moved even faster, finally orgasming into the younger's hole.

Taehyung collapsed in bed, lying next to the younger. He pants, Jungkook rolling to his side to put a hand over him.

"Was it okay?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods against his chest. "I'll take good care of you." He kisses Jungkook's forehead and are both fast asleep.

Taehyung woke up at midnight and decided to take the younger home.