Chapter 1 - Bunny [M]

"I'm horny." Taehyung says and Jimin looks at him unfazed.
"Wow.. shocking.."

"Can you at least pretend to be surprised?"
"No, I could not."

The two were at a club, watching strippers stand on stage.

"Fuck.." Taehyung says, eyeing at a particular male who had raven hair. He had his beautiful, delicate thighs tightly wrapped in fishnet stockings.  "I want him."

"What?"

Taehyung strides towards the crowd and grabs onto the stripper's arms.

"Excuse me," He stares into Taehyung's eyes. "You're not supposed to be here." Everyone around him panics, but doesn't do anything.

Taehyung looks at his bunny mask and smirks. "I want you. So come with me." He drags him off stage and pulls him into a room. He throws him in bed.

"Sir.."

Taehyung climbs over him, looking down at his slim waist. "You look so pretty, bunny."

"I'm gonna have to call security."

Taehyung smirks. "You didn't know, baby?" He trails his fingers down his stomach. "I'm the owner of this place."

Bunny's eyes widens and he turns bright red.

"I-i'm sorry.."
"It's okay.. You wanna keep your job, do you?"

Bunny nods and Taehyung smiles.

"First things first. What's your name?"

"I... I can't tell you.."

Taehyung sighs. "I won't harm my own employee.."

Bunny looks around and contemplates for a moment. "It's.. Jungkook."

"Jungkook.. You sound just like a bunny."

Jungkook looks away flustered.

"H-how come I never see you before? Since you're the owner and all.."

Taehyung caresses his cheek. "I just got home from abroad.. from college."

"C-college?" Jungkook's eyes widens. "You're young.." His breath hitched when Taehyung pushes him against the mattress.

"What's wrong, bunny?" He holds his waist. "Scared? Never been touched like this before?"

Jungkook shakes his head, biting onto his lips.

"Well, I want you.. and you're gonna have to agree to what I say." He moves a hand up Jungkook's thighs.

"B-but.." He gulps. "I don't work for—"

"I'll take good care of you." He takes his mask off and sighs at how breathtaking he looks. Sparkly, doe eyes, pretty, high-bridged nose, and small, cute lips.

"Now I really want you."

"W-wait.." Jungkook switches their position, now straddling over Taehyung's waist. "Can we... not go all the way?"

"I said I want to."

"Please? I promise next time I'd let you.. You can do whatever you want with me. But now.. please?" He unbuttons Taehyung's shirt. "I can help you.. release your stress." He unbuckles his belt. "But you'd have to wait.. okay?"

"I'm the boss of you." Jungkook kisses his lips and Taehyung froze. "Please? I can still make you feel good."

Taehyung, lost in his thoughts, just nodded. 

Jungkook kisses his lips, hands trailing down Taehyung's chest. When Taehyung comes into his senses, he kisses him roughly. He tugs onto the back of Jungkook's hair, deepening the kiss.

"Mmh.." Jungkook moans into the kiss and pulls away. "We're only doing it my way."

"Why should I?"

"I'm giving you the best suck of your life for free so quit it." Jungkook sticks his tongue into the kiss and Taehyung lets out a moan. Jungkook rubs himself against his boss's crotch, softly moaning too.

"Shit.." Jungkook pulls away and tosses his head back, focusing on rubbing their crotches together. He pants as he rocks back and forth, suddenly hating the material that's blocking them from feeling each other.

Jungkook quickly throws Taehyung's pants away and planted soft kisses onto his still clothed dick. Taehyung inhales sharply and his eyebrows knitted from the contact.

"S-stop teasing.. get to it already."

Jungkook smirks, pulling his boxers off in a go and kissing up his dick. He sucks onto his tip, making the other let out a choked moan, gripping onto the sheets.

Jungkook doesn't stop until he sees precum. Taehyung let out soft moans. To Jungkook, it was so hot. He takes in his entire length, bobbing his head up and down. He moans into it, sending shivers up Taehyung's spine.

"S-stop... wait.." He pants heavily.
"I-i'm...cumming.." He throws his head back and bites onto his lips.

Jungkook forces himself to take him in deeper and with a loud moan, Taehyung orgasms into the younger's mouth.

"Fuck.." He pants and Jungkook crawls over him.

"Was it okay?"

"Go out with me."

so

IM SO TIRED I WROTE SO MUCH SMUT ON THIS— i mean what🤪