returning home

Izuku P.O.V

The rest of the week was pretty straightforward. I have my morning classes, then have lunch with Tamaki, Mirio and Nejire. Mirio and Nejire are still clueless but it was pretty obvious that me and Tamaki have become closer over the past week. Uraraka and Iida joined us for lunch one of the days but didn't join us again. Probably because I was there. I had another breakdown but this time I had it alone. My classmates don't talk to me unless they need to. Kacchan hasn't even looked at me. Which is worse than the beatings somehow. The only person from class that actually talks to me because they want to is Todoroki. For someone so closed off and emotionless from the world, he is pretty open to me. I had my afternoon classes then I went back to the dorms. Had more mental breakdowns. Didn't eat dinner and if i did i threw it back up afterwards. I cut every couple of days but the good thing is the bruises have faded. And before I knew it, it was the weekend.

I'm packing a backpack with enough clothes for the weekend and some shampoo, condition, some bandages and other essentials. Once done, I put on a jacket, my red sneakers and swung my backpack over my shoulder. I grab my phone from my side table and leave my room for the weekend, locking my dorm door on the way out.

It's pretty early in the morning for a Saturday, so I hope that nobody is in the common room and if there are i hope there aren't many.

I walk down the common room stairs only to be met with the entire class down for breakfast. Once spotting me Ashido and Uraraka jump up and down, waving me over at the same time. I slowly walk over to them, anxiety already bubbling in my stomach for what awaits me at home.

"Hey Izuku! Look who decided to stop by for breakfast!" Uraraka exclaimed. I look behind her to see Mr Aizawa, President Mic, Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki.

Tamaki looks into my emerald eyes and I look away almost immediately. then President Mic brings up the question i really hoped nobody would bring up.

"Where are you going little listener?" Aizawa meets my eyes and then Tamaki meets my eyes. I look away again and look at President Mic since he was the one who asked.

"I have to go spend the weekend with my dad. It was the one condition he held to let me go to UA and stay in the dorms." i simply state but you could hear the shakiness in my voice if you listen close enough. I can see Presidents Mics smile drop ever so slightly but it didn't look like anyone but me noticed.

He only nods at my reply and turns to Mr Aizawa. He gives Mr Aizawa a look and he nods back to who i presume is this husband.

While they are having a silent conversation between their eyes, I look over at Tamaki. He looks scared and worried. I don't want him to worry. I don't want him to worry over someone that isn't worth worrying over.

I walk up to him and motion for him to bend down. I put my lips to his ear and whispered at a level only he could hear.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. I'll text you every night and I'll see you Monday for school. I'll call you if anything happens I promise." and then pull away from him. I give him a knowing smile but he just gives me a hug in return.

"I'll call you tonight and if you don't answer then i'm going to knock down the teachers lounge door and grab your file, find your address and then take you away from the place. Promise me you'll be safe?" he whispers holding out his pinky towards me at the last part. I place my pinky in his and respond.

"I pinky promise." and with that i give him one last hug and the leave towards my doom. My whole class just watches in confusion while the whole ordeal between me and Tamaki happens. Before stepping out of the doors i turn around and give off one of my big fake smiles, waving goodbye and shouting "see you guys on Monday" and with that i left.