everything's fine

so like this isn't the best chapter but it is longer then the last one. 

TRIGGER WARNING!! PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS WHILE READING!!

also...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

---------------------------------------

Todoroki P.O.V

We all watched as Midoriya walked away with very few boxes. Guessing he is heading to his dorm room i turn around and grab a couple of boxes before heading to mine. Sadly my plans got interrupted but and angry blonde teen who was shorter than me slightly.

"What do you want?" I ask with an expressionless face and my usual monotone voice. The blonde just tilts his head slightly upwards to look me directly in the eyes before asking me a question.

"Why did you rock up here with that damn shitty nerd?" his voice was laced with venom as he speaks to me. I finally decide to look him in the eyes and respond normally.

"Because he is my friend." and with that i walk past the blonde slamming my shoulder into his in the process. I freeze in my tracks as I hear his next statement.

"He doesn't have friends halfy. He is useless, stupid and utterly unneeded in this world. As i said before he doesn't have friends, nor does he deserve any.'' I slowly turn around to be met with his crimson red eyes. I tilt my head to the side as a small devilish smirk appears on my face.

"Are you talking about him...or are you talking about yourself?" and with that statement I turn back around to head to my dorm room. Leaving the blonde with anger issues speechless and our other classmates wide eyed.

As i head inside i see a small poster hanging in one of the inside pillars of the living room. The poster is labelled dorms and i walk over to it subconsciously. I skim down the list until i find my name. I look and the floor number, memorising it and then turned on my heels towards the elevator.

Once arriving at my floor i walk past eyeing everybody's rooms and seeing who I'll be sharing a floor with. To some relief not only am I sharing a floor with Midoriya but his dorm room is also right next to mine.

Passing his room i think about checking on him but soon decide against it when i appear at my own door. 'I'll just see him tonight for dinner.' I think to myself. I step into my room eyeing the size of it quickly. I sigh before putting my boxes down. And stepping out of the room once again. While walking with my last load of boxes and bags I finally shut the dorm room door behind me. "This is as big as my kitchen at home." I mutter to myself quietly.

I started to make my room feel more homely when suddenly I heard a whimper. Turning to face the direction of the noise I hear another yet much louder whimper coming from no other but Midoriya's room. Id don't think much of it at first but as soon as i am done organising my room i am already outside his door ready to knock.

Slowly i bring my fist down to meet the face of the door. I knock 3 times quickly yet quietly. Thinking he is asleep when he responds I head back to my room only to be stopped dead in my tracks when a small broken voice speaks.

"Who is it?"

Midoriya P.O.V

When finding my dorm room i quickly enter it hoping nobody saw the tears that were currently streaming down my face. Without thinking i drop the small boxes of belongings onto my bed and grab a blade.

I sit down with my back facing the door and start cutting. When the blade hits my skin i let out a small cry but quickly recovering when i noticed that i wasn't alone anymore. Once my left arm was covered in cuts and was bleeding I transferred the blade to my other hand. And begin on the other.

Shortly after my hands start to shake and I accidentally make a cut that is too deep. Without realising it i let out a cry of pain before slamming on of my bloody hands over my mouth.

Taking that as a sign i quickly clean up while tears still streaming down my face.

While wrapping my arms up with fresh bandages i walk over to my bed only to be stopped like a dear in headlights when i hear knocks. On my door.

I hesitate for a moment before replying with a simple

"Who is it?"

Moments pass as I hear footsteps outside of my door. I quickly dropped my blade into the bin before slowly walking over to the door.

"It's Todoroki. Is everything okay in there?" he asks cautiously almost as if he doesn't want to over step boundaries he isn't aware of.

"Yeah everything is perfectly fine." I reply looking over at the clock and notice that time has flown by air and it is almost dinner.

Sighing I grab my dorm keys off my bed before opening my door, only to come face to face with the bi coloured boy.

"Let's head downstairs." I say while locking my door and silently praying that he doesn't notice the red puffy eyes and dark eye bags.

He just nods and then we walk off down the hall in silence.

--------------------

y'all are in for a surprise :)

-icyhots_bitch