bad news

Izuku P.O.V

I woke up suddenly from a loud bang at my door. Knowing it was my father i rolled in my bed before sitting up to his 'lovely' screaming voice. "WAKE UP YOU STUPID ASS!! THERE IS MAIL FOR YOU!!" I looked confused before I eventually got out of bed swung my legs off the edge of my bed and stood up. A soon as my full body (even though it isn't a lot) weight was on my feet I collapsed onto the floor and banged my knee. I wince in pain and the hopes that my father didn't hear the noise. Once I was sure I was safe i crawled my way to my bedroom door, not trusting my legs to carry me there, and opened it. I look down at the envelope before grabbing it quickly, closing the door and leaning my back against it. I saw the name written on the envelope making sure it was addressed at me. Izuku Midoriya. Was the name written on the front of it. I slowly turn the envelope in my hands before facing the back to my face and slowly tearing the seal open. Once open a hologram jumped out at me. I shocked me out first and hurt my eyes but when my eyes adjusted to the hologram i saw that it was the one and only All Might. I loved All Might as a kid but i as i grew up my father told me horrible things about him and a villain named All For One. though my love for All Might never fully faded away, a small part of hatred lied deep within me from the information i had gathered over the years. When i saw his face pop up on the hologram my child part of me was happy to see the number 1 hero of Japan on a hologram addressed specifically to me.

"Greetings young Midoriya. This is UA's way of telling you that you have been excepted into the UA's hero course."

Of course i was shocked at the news. Although i knew i would pass the written exam to get into UA due to my above average intelligence, but i was sure i failed the practical exam due to the fact that i didn't use any aspect of my quirks during it. The only thing i did use was my hands and feet and my fastish running skill, that i managed to gain from my daily morning jogs. I was snapped out of my thoughts as soon as i heard All Might speak again.

"Me and your homeroom teacher Mr Aizawa also known as eraserhead will be coming around to talk to your parents later today to discuss dorm rooms. I hope to see you later young Midoriya and DON'T FORGET TO SMILE!"

The slight yell at the end caught me off guard as the hologram faded with All Mights smile as the last thing to be seen. Before i could register anything it hit me. The teachers are going to come to my house. The are going to see everything. The broken liquor bottles smash everywhere, the blood that trickles across the floor. My blood. And the chains, whips and other devices my father uses to beat and train me. The next thing to hit me was the fact that I had to tell my father that i got into UA highschool. The school for rising/wannabe heroes. My father has never been a fan of heroes. If anything he despises them. My mind rushes at the thoughts that run through my head without stopping nor slowing down. My thoughts get interrupted by yet another loud bang on the door. "GET UP YOU IDIOT!!!" my father yells through the door. Another wave of realisation hits me. I AM NOT GOING TO LIVING WITH FATHER ANYMORE!! I should be happy because of everything he does to me but instead i am terrified. He doesn't like the idea of leaving me alone and he doesn't let me leave the house unless he says i can. How will he react to the news of me moving out.

I get up enough stamina and strength to stand up and get changed. I finally get walk out of my bedroom and slowly walk down the stairs. I grip onto the railing to steady myself from tumbling down the stairs. Once i steady myself at the bottom of the stair case, i tip toe to the kitchen and mentally prepare myself for what is to come.

"What do you want boy?" my father says with a voice of venom and annoyance.

Rule #1 in the Midoriya house hold - Never speak unless spoken too.

"Um..i-i got i-i-into-o U-UA highs-school." i stutter nervously. I curse myself in my head.

Rule #2 in the Midoriya household - don't show any weakness in front of father. (includes crying, stuttering, calls of help etc.)

He suddenly stands up. And walks over to me. His body language shows disappointment. His large body stops and towers right in front of me. He raises his hand and slaps my cheek. I raise my hand to my red raw cheek and hold it hoping that my naturally cold hands with calm the stinging down. I avert my eyes back to him and locked eyes with him. He grabs me by my red and black flannel shirt collar and throws my across the room. my back hits the wall with a loud thud. I slide down the wall and huddle into a ball. My breathing becomes ragged as my chest tightens. My father walks up to the wall and starts kicking me in the stomach and then the chest. I try and find my voice to speak up and tell him about the hero's coming around about the dorms but everytime i try i either get a foot to my head or no words come out due to the impact of his foot on my stomach/chest. I sit lifelessly on my side as I receive the once again very hard beating. This has to one of the worst and longest beating over something so small. You could hear my sobs from down the street i was hurting that much. I wonder what my soulmate must be feeling and thinking right now. My mind wonders to my soulmate as my body becomes numb to the hits. I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when i heard fists pounding at my front door.

Oh shit...

their here...

------

hello again,

i really didn't expect anyone to read this story so thank you if you did. this is my first story that i am uploading so this is all new to me. i try and update as soon as i can but with school and everything it is a bit harder then i thought. thank you again for reading this story and i will try and update the next part as soon as possible.

-icyhots_bitch