dinner shenanigans

Izuku's P.O.V

The silence between me and Todoroki is immediately broken when we stepped out of the elevator. In the living room kacchan has Kirishima pinned to the ground with an evil gin I have seen to many times. Ashido, Kaminari, Sero and Jiro are all trying to pull kacchan off the red haired boy.

Across the room in the kitchen Iida is scolding Uraraka and Yaoyorozu for not wearing a hair net while cooking dinner, while the 2 girls frantically run around the kitchen to try and not burn the food as well as making more.

The 2 struggling girls almost fall over each other when trying to put food into the boiling pot of water on the stove. Which only causes Iida to scold them more about the safety and hazards in the kitchen.

I look over at Todoroki with a forced warning smile.

"Go take a seat on the couch or something, i'll be over there soon. I'm just going to help the girls in the kitchen quickly before they accidentally kill each other."

He looks down at me with the same expressionless face that he has worn all day.

"I'll be on the couch." he says before walking towards the couch directly behind the kacchan commotion.

I turn on my heels towards the kitchen only to be stopped by flying carrots and a flying Uraraka?

Before I can even react to the situation I became a crash pad for the very dazed and now nauseous brown haired girl.

"OMG I am so so so sorry. Are you hurt is everything alright?" she asks frantically while getting off of me and sticking her hand out offering her help. I gladly accept the offer and latch my hand onto her as she hoists me onto me feet.

I opened my mouth to say that i am fine but suddenly get interrupted by the now very sick girl pushing herself past me towards the bathroom. Leaving the black haired girl alone in the already hectic kitchen.

Finally entering the kitchen i get a full view of how messy it is. No wonder they are struggling, they don't have anywhere to work. I start gathering pots and pans, along as used plates and utensils and put them into the sink.

The remaining girl turns around when she hears the noises behind her only to land her eyes on me.

I give out an awkward smile and soft chuckle. "sorry , it looked like you needed some help."

Before i knew it i was being hugged. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I really need help and now that Uraraka is gone i don't know what to do and please help me." she begs with puppy dog eyes.

How can i say no to those?!

I nod my head when she pulls away to look at me. "Sure i'll help." I reply.

Not long after that, I was cooking and preparing all the food while cleaning and Yaoyorozu storing everything, Uraraka came back from her bathroom trip.

"Mind setting up the table?" I ask sweetly while looking her dead in the eyes.

"Of course!" she replied cheerfully.

I turn back to my cooking and preparing the plates getting lost in my thoughts once again. I guess these cooking skills i had to learn for my father's 'gatherings' came in handy.

Before we knew it Yaoyorozu gave Uraraka the go ahead to call everybody to eat.

"EVERYBODY!! FOODS READY!!!" she yelled like there was no tomorrow.

And then it became a stampede of kids rushing to get seats next to their friends and very hungry teenage boys. (Kaminari and Kirishima)

While everybody settled down me and the girls started bringing in the feast of food we made and setting it on the table.

Everybody looked up at us in aww. "I know it is a lot but we wouldn't have food on the table right now if Midoriya didn't help us. He did most of the work." she addressed.

"Yeah it was a total mess before came. he totally saved our asses!" Uraraka said.

"Language!" Iida once again scolded the young female, while the table erupted in laughter due to Iida's comment.

I turned a light shade of pink due to the compliments the girls gave me.

"Dig in" i say with a forced smile. As everybody jumped at the food.

"Man this is sooooooo good!" Kaminari said with a mouth full of noodles. "How do you do it man?"

"It really isn't anything. I am used to making large amounts of food in a short period of time for my father's gatherings he held." i say back finally sitting myself down in the empty seat between Yaoyorozu and Todoroki.

"Sorry I couldn't join you on the couch. The girls looked like they were really lost and in need of help." i whisper while gathering a small portion of food onto my plate.

Food made me feel sick especially since i barely got fed at home so I didn't really expect to eat that much or anything at all. But I didn't want to look suspicious.

"It's fine. Also thanks for the food." he says back to me.

I smile a small genuine smile for the first time in forever, even if it was small. "No problem."

Out of nowhere a new voice popped into the room. "Got room for 2 more?"

We look over only to see Mr Aizawa and President Mic standing at the foot of the table. I have to admit it is an odd pairing seeing a quiet, strict man with a loud and obnoxious (in a good way) man. But I shoved that thought aside as i stood up and headed for the kitchen. Only to return with 2 plates.

"Help yourselves." I say while handing Mic the plates.

After that they took their seats and I excused myself from the table only be met with the cold, dark loneliness of my room once again.

----------------------------

what?! 2 updates in 1 week?!

yes i did a double update for Christmas. i decided to do more of a light chapter for Christmas but be warned the angst is coming.

Merry Christmas everybody!

-icyhots_bitch