disbelief

Izuku P.O.V

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID QUIRKLESS DEKU. HOW DID YOU EVEN GET INTO UA?"

I look up at the familiar screaming voice. The boy that I have know almost my entire life is storming towards me. His blonde spiky hair doesn't move as he practically ran over to me. His crimson eyes pierced my soul as fear freezes my body.

He grabs the front of my shirt and lifts me off the ground. Unable to move i just lay limp in his arms. I reply to the comment.

"The same way as you kacchan" I whisper.

He lifts me further off the ground to the point where my feet no longer touch the floor. They he suddenly and harshly pushes me to the ground. I end up on my side and my head makes contact with the ground. I feel a warm liquid ran down the side of my head.

I slowly lifted my hand to the side of my head only to pull it away to find the red liquid I have become numb to over the years spread across my hands.

He lifts his palms with anger as sparks fly from them. Everything from then on becomes a blur. The next few moments are mixed together as Katsuki Bakugou is turned into a human Popsicle and people swarm me to see if I am okay.

I feel a panic rise in my chest as my breathing becomes quicker and sharper. Suddenly everything becomes blurry and I fall into the all too familiar world of darkness and silence.

A few moments later I wake up to people yelling and someone shaking my shoulders. My eyes slowly fluttered open as i sit up and touch my head. Todoroki is sitting in front of me showing more emotion then i have ever seen the emo boy show. He asks me a things but i can't hear it over the sound of yelling happening behind him.

I twist my head slightly to look over his shoulder to see all the commotion.

The rest of the class is standing between me and Katsuki and yelling at him for the way I was treated. Without thinking I slowly rise to my feet and wobbly walk my way to the group. I put my hand on a yellow haired and eyed boys shoulder for balance once I reached the group.

"Don't blame him he didn't do anything out of the ordinary. The only reason i passed out was due to the lack of sleep i had last night." I speak up.

They all turn to my with disbelief written on their faces.

"That is still not alright. i t is considered bullying what you just did and it is not tolerated here whatsoever. A boy with dark blue hair and glasses suddenly speaks as he waves his hands in the air like a robot.

A rather tall yet pretty girl with long black hair pulled back into a ponytail speaks up next. "I have to agree with Iida on this. It isn't right."

Soon the whole class agrees and I am standing still leaning on the yellow boy. I finally found my footing as a new member speaks up.

"What's not right?" Mr. Aizawa says while walking over to the large group of now angry kids.

"This blonde douche hurt the green cinnamon roll." a small girl with brown hair chirps from beside robot dude.

"Is that so." Mr. Aizawa said as he turns to me. "Do you think this young blonde male deserves a punishment?"

I stay silent for a second. I already know the answer of what I am going to say as my response.

"...no"

No ones P.O.V.

"NO?!?!" the entire class says in unison except for the angry blond and the hurt green teens.

"Very well then. If you say so. You all may head inside and find the door labelled with your last name on it. That will be your dorm room. You don't get to choose." the sleepy teacher says before walking away.

Once the teacher is a safe distance away the entire class except for Bakugou turn to Midoriya. Midoriya just simply smiles and walks to grab his stuff before heading to his dorm room.

-----

hehe...yeah sorry for not uploading. i really don't have an excuse. i know this chapter is shorter but like eh.

-icyhots_bitch