first day part 1

Todoroki P.O.V

I'm scrolling through my phone looking at the news. As per usual my father appears once or twice on blogs or online newspapers. I roll my eyes as I switch my phone off and head to the kitchen to make something for breakfast. As I am making simple eggs and bacon for myself I see a flash of green pass everybody in the common room and slip out the door. I set the spachelor on the side of the pan after turning off the stove. I peek around the corner to see Midoriya walking towards UA. checking my watch i see that it's 10 mins before anyone really needs to leave. I look back up and walk over to my food just assuming he wants to be early to class.

I eat my food, then run back up the stairs to my room to grab my backpack. I head back down stairs to be greeted by Uraraka? I think her name was.

"Morning Todoroki!" she exclaimed happily.

"Uraraka! I get i that you're excited but that is no excuse to go yelling in peoples faces! It's disrespectful!" Ilda yells as he runs towards us swinging his arms robotically.

I didn't get a chance to respond to them before a new voice perks up from the front of the living room. I look over to see a girl with pink skin and hair and horns on top of her head. She stands on the couch to get everybody's attention.

"Is everybody here!? She yells over the chatter from our classmates. Everybody simply nodded their head except for Uraraka. Suddenly the brown haired girl next to me perks up she stands a little bit taller and she raises her voice a little bit louder to be heard by everyone.

"Where's Deku?" she asks while tilting her head to the side. Everybody starts to look around for the short boy with green messy hair. I opened my mouth to answer but was rudely interrupted by a blonde sitting on his phone.

"Who cares where that damn nerd is! Also don't call him Deku! Only I can call him that! We need to get going or we are going to be late!" he yells while stuffing his phone in his pocket but before he can even get off of the wall he was leaning on Ilda was instantly in front of him holding him in place.

"That is very disrespectful! We should wait for all our classmates whether we like it or not!" Ilda says to the pissed off Pomeranian puppy. Bakugo just looks Ilda dead in the eyes before lifting his sparkling palms in the air. Before anything escalated further I decided to speak up.

"He left early." I say with my usual monotone voice. Everybody looks at me with then looks back at the blonde. He just tsks and walks away and out the front doors. Soon enough the rest of the class is following him as we make our way to our first step into being heroes.

Izuku's P.O.V

I make my way around the school looking for the classroom I am meant to be in. as it is still fairly early in the morning the halls are crowded but rather are scattered people walking in small groups or alone. Before I know it I am standing in front of a set of giant double doors. With the sign 1A hanging above it. I slide open the doors and slide into the classroom knowing that I am the only body here. I look over the room, only for my eyes to land on the seating plan at the front of the room. I skim over it only to find my name right behind Kacchans. I sigh as I know this is going to be a long year.

I walk over to my assigned seat and drop my bag on the floor as my body drops onto the chair. I make myself comfortable before resetting my arms on my desk and resting my head in my arms as I absentmindedly stare out of the window.

While looking out of the window my mind couldn't help but lead to the topic of my father. How bad will the beating be on the weekend? Will I even be able to go to school on Monday? I was soon snapped out of my thoughts as the double door slide opened. I look at my watch to see that people shouldn't be here for another 10 mins. I sigh and finally turn to the person. I look at their long black hair and black jumpsuit. I offer a small smile and wave to the tired teacher who just nods his head politely back.

"What are you doing here so early in Midoriya?" he questions as he walks over to the podium and stands behind it. I simply just shrug my shoulders and sit up to meet his gaze.

"I woke up earlier then usual so i thought i would get to class before the others." i reply as my mask once again slips over my face and my expressionless face is changed to a wide toothy smile. He simply nods his head again while looking through a stack of papers. Suddenly the question that I've been contemplating the entire night resurfaces in my mind.

"Can you tell the class and the teachers to call me by my given name and not my family name. Heroes don't usually react well to the name for some reason and it's just easier if my class calls me by that as well." I ask. He finally makes eye contact with me for the first time since he walked into the room. He frowns his eyebrows but soon relaxes and nods.

"I can do that if it's what you truly want." he replies going back to doing whatever he was doing before.

"Thanks" i say and i lay my head back on my arms and let my mask slip once again.

Not long later he leaves the classroom without a word and closes the door. But soon after the door slides open to reveal my class smiling and trying to shove their way into the classroom. I put my mask on once again and smile widely and wave excitedly. I get a couple of waves back while others are still making their way into the classroom. Once everybody makes it into the classroom it erupts in chatter and laughter. Though soon enough you could hear a bin drop when something that looks very similar to a caterpillar rolls it's way into the classroom. Though it is soon revealed to be our hobo looking homeroom teacher. And everybody scurries to their assigned seats.

"It took you all 8 seconds to quiet down and get to your seats. For those of you who don't know, I am Shota Aizawa also known as Eraserhead the underground hero. Though you will address me as Mr. Aizawa. Before we get started under his request Izuku would like to go by his given name by all so respect that. Now come up and grab one the sports uniforms and get changed into them. Then meet me at ground Beta." and with that he left while carrying his sleeping bag in his left and and a cup of black coffee in his right.

Everybody just stays in their seats in shock. That is until i got up grabbed one of the provided uniforms in my size and waltzed out of the room. Soon to be followed by the rest of the class. I slide into the boys locker room and head straight to a stall to get changed. I get changed fairly quickly and leave the stall to see all of the boys getting changed.

Well if my soulmate didn't confirm it then this definitely did, i am definitely not straight. What will father think of his pathetic son when he finds out about it-

I cut my thoughts short as i tune them out and put everything into my locker before shutting it and heading out to ground Beta.

----------------

sorry again for not updating but here is the new update. i hope you enjoy it becuase i wrote this instead of doing my homework :/

-icyhots_bitch  <3