first day pt 2

Izuku's P.O.V

I arrived at ground Beta before everybody else. I walk out to see Mr Aizawa standing there with his cup of coffee in hand. I take a deep breath and walk towards where we have to meet. Soon enough I am standing in front of him, looking in his obsidian eyes once again with nobody around me. Though soon enough his eyes dart down to my arms and linger there for a second.

"Why are you wearing a long sleeve t-shirt under your sports uniform?" he asks while his eyes drift back to my face. I am sent into a state of mind panic quickly. Soon though I respond with the first answer I can think of.

"I get cold very easily." is all I can think of. He looks back down at my arms and then sighs and sips his coffee. The clearly tired man looks at my neck and tilts his head to the side in question. He once again brings his eyes up to meet mine and I visibly gulp. He looks into my emerald green eyes for a couple of seconds before he decides to speak.

"Izuku. Where did you get those bruis-"

"Hi Mr Aizawa!" someone yells from behind us. Still looking into Mr Aizawa's eyes he sighs and finally breaks eye contact and looks behind me to see who called his name.

I turn around shortly after he looks to find 3 students running up to us. 2 boys and 1 girl. One of the boys is quite tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a bit of muscle on him and he is running in front of the group while holding the hand of somebody who is behind him. The other boy was being dragged along by the boy in the front. He is a tall male (but not as tall as the other boy) with pretty pale clear skin. He's ears are pointed almost like elf ears. He has indigo hair that covers his tired indigo eyes and his shoulders are hunched and looks he looks shy. Then there is a girl that is running next to the boy with blonde hair. She has fair skin and has long bright blue hair running down her back. Her eyes are a slightly darker shade of blue, to her hair but have a certain sparkle to the. She is shorter than the rest of the group just by the way that she is running. She is very energetic.

Soon the stop in front of us slightly out of breath. The blonde boy lets go of the shy looking boy who keeps his head down in an attempt to hide his blush. (it is very obvious)

"Hey Mr Aizawa" the blonde one says again once he catches his breath.

"Mirio, Tamaki, Neijre what can i help you with and why aren't you guys in class?" Mr Aizawa says with his usual tired voice.

"We had a free period so we decided that we would come and check out the first years quirk assessment test!" Neijre i think her name is says. She looks excited. That only makes me more nervous than before.

"Tamaki, did they drag you here again?" Mr Aizawa asks with slight amusement in his voice though unless you are good at annalise and observation you wouldn't know.

"...yeah" Tamaki simply says in nothing more than a whisper. Mr Aizawa sighs and looks at his watch briefly.

"What is taking this class so long?" he asks with irritation clear in his voice.

"They could have gotten lost. The school is pretty big after all." I say in a quiet voice. Much quieter then i was speaking to him before. He looks at me and nods that is almost unnoticeable. Before I know it, someone 's hands are on my shoulders and I get sent into another state of panic.

"Who is this one?" Nejire asks with excitement. I automatically flinch so hard at the touch of her hands on me and her overly loud voice that even if you weren't touching me you would be able to tell. I subconsciously pull away from the girl that has a hold on me.

Everybody looks at me with confusion. But one has more of an understanding look on their face. A face laced with worry yet experience. I look into their indigo eyes. And tilt my head slightly, in question and realisation. Tamaki's eyes travel down to my neck and then my long sleeve shirt under my sports uniform. Before any of us can speak up there is a loud noise and the rest of my class circles the corner in slight hurry.