pick up

Time skip brought to you by Midoriya's freckled cheeks

Izuku P.O.V

We have to go to UA a day early to receive our dorm rooms or something. I am packing the limited stuff that i have in my room up into boxes. The majority of the boxes are just clothes because I don't have much else. I ended packing 2 large boxes and nothing else. I pack my backpack with the 'important' stuff like my charger and toiletries. I also packed my blades. I have one at the back of my phone case, a plastic bag of some on my toiletries bag and a couple in the side pocket of my backpack. Once I finish I move the boxes down stairs quite easily as they are pretty light. I spot a note on the kitchen bench and decide to read it.

Oi,

I'm going to work so i don't have to see your face before you leave. Be ready for the weekend.

Shivers crawl down my spine as read the message. I can practically see the wicked grin that he wore while writing the note. I scratched it up and threw it in the bin just barely getting it in. I slide on my red runners before quickly running upstairs. I opened my drawer and pluck out my green sharpie and stuff it in my pocket next to my phone. I take one good look at my room 'see you on the weekend' i think to myself as I step out of the room and close the door. I run back downstairs and pick up the boxes. I pile one on top of the other in my hands now being unable to see. I lock the front door behind me as I exit my house and start my 20 minute walk to UA.

Shouto Todoroki P.O.V.

My sister Fuyumi helps me carry the storage filled boxes to the trunk on the car. I ended up having 6 or 7 large boxes and a couple of smaller ones and my backpack. My red sharpie shift in the pocket of my right pocket as I walk from the house to the car and then back to the house to repeat again. Once everything was loaded into the trunk I grab my backpack, swing it over my shoulder and lock the front door with my key.

"Are you ready Shouto?" Fuyumi asks with a smile on her face. I smile as brightly as i can back at her and nod in response. I head to the passenger seat of the car as Fuyumi sits in the driver's seat and starts the car.

The drive to UA isn't long, it is about a 10 minute drive from my house. My sister decides to take the longer way to the school this time but i don't object. I finally find my voice and speak up to her.

"Be careful will you? I don't you to get hurt." I say under my breathe softly but loud enough for her to hear me. She smiles and nods her head.

"Don't worry. Nothing will go wrong. I promise ill be safe." she replies and holds out her pinky. I smile like a child and grab her pinky with mine and shake it.

"Pinky promise." she says at the end before averting her gaze back on the road so no accidents happen.

About 5 minutes into the drive I spot a boy struggling to carry 2 boxes walking on the sidewalk. The boy has a mop of green emerald hair on top of his head, He is relatively short but looks around my age. He has 2 large boxes with 'stuff for dorm room' written in big black sharpie. 'Is he going to the same place as me??' I think to myself.

"He probably is" Fuyumi says. Did she just read my mind?

Before I know it Fuyumi is pulling over next to the boy. He turns around with a confused and scared look on his face. I quickly hop out of the car and help him put the boxes on the ground next to him. I lightly graze my hand against his and a light yet nice shocking feeling runs through me. Like electricity.

"Are you going to the UA dorms?" I ask him. He avoids eye contact but in response to my question he nods his head.

"Y-yeah" he whispers. He seems almost scared?

"Shouto help him put his boxes into the trunk. We'll give you a ride. We are heading there anyway." she says to him. At that he looks up and meets my eyes for the first time. His eyes are a nice emerald green darker than his hair though.

They he bends down and picks up a box. I bend down and pick up the other. I walk in front of him to the trunk. His boxes are pretty light. Is that all he packed?

I opened the trunk and put the box I was holding in and then grab his and put it next to the one i just placed down. He moves to the back seat and slide in closing the door gently behind him. I sit back in the passenger's seat and tell Fuyumi that we are ready.

The car ride there is silent before Fuyumi decides to break it.

"I'm Fuyumi and this is Shouto Todoroki. What's your name?" she asks politely.

"Izuku Midoriya" is all he says before looking back out the window. Me and my sister exchange looks quickly. Midoriya? As in the villain Midoriya? Fuyumi must be thinking the same thing because her face looks the same as mine.

"Before you say think of anything, if you recognise my last name which you probably do judging by the look on your faces you do just know that i don't know how you know my name." he suddenly says. I didn't even realise he was looking at us.

My sister decides to change the topic when she finally snaps out of her trance.

"What UA class are you in??" she asks politely. He turns his head to look at us. I didn't really notice this before but there is a slight purplish brown colour on his face yet it looks somewhat faded. Like it has been covered up or something.

"1A" he says back to my sister before once again looking out the window. He surely does love his one worded answers.

"That's the same class I'm in" I speak up for the first time in a while. He simply just nods his head still while continuing to look out the window. When we arrive at the gates of UA Izuku's eyes light up at the sight of the buildings and the campus.

We quickly arrive in front of the dorm room buildings and luckily for us ours is the first one. A bunch of kids are already gathered up outside the building clearly waiting for the teacher. From what I have heard there are only 20 kids in our class and by the looks of it we are the last to arrive.

I snapped out of my trance when i heard Izuku speak up from the backseat.

"Thank you for the ride. Though you really didn't need to do it for me." he mumbled the last part but both me and Fuyumi hear him anyways.

"It was really no problem. Have fun you too." she says back and we get out of the car. We walk to the trunk and open it. I hand Izuku his boxes first and offer him help my he simply just denies and starts to walk off with both of his boxes in hand. I grab boxes out of the trunk and placing them on the ground next to me then close the trunk. I hit trunk lightly twice signalling for my sister to go home. She starts the car back up and drives of, sticking her hand out of the drivers window to wave goodbye. Suddenly I hear something that makes me jump slightly.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID QUIRKLESS DEKU. HOW DID YOU EVEN GET INTO UA?"

-----------------

hehe i can't write for my life  but thank you once again for reading this story. sorry for any mistakes. ummm i am on holidays now so i'll be able to post more often than usual sooo yeah. and i don't have and updating schedule. my updates are just random. thank again for reading this. it means alot. <3 <3 <3

-icyhots_bitch