Chapter ten: A wish

Start from the beginning

''I believe I have three wishes.''

''Go ahead. Wish. They always come with a price.'' He replied, smirking at his own response. 

''That they do.Which is why I'm not going to wish for something for me. I'm going to give you something something you've always wanted,'' Pointing to Emma, ''something you confided about to Aladdin.''

''You heard us?''

''Don't you know by now? I hear everything.You wished you weren't the Savior.So that's exactly what you're going to get. Genie of Agrabah, I wish that Emma Swan's wish to have never been the Savior be granted.'' Aladdin extended his arm against his will, Emma disappearing in front f their eyes. 

''No! - Emma!''

''What happened? Where did she go?!''

--------Once upon a wish realm--------

Lilith was sitting in her cell, smiling when Henry approached her. She got up from her sitting position as he gave her a smile, pushing the plate of food towards her. ''Nice to see you again, Prince Henry.'' 

He gave a chuckle as he sat in front of her. ''It will be Sir Henry by tomorrow.'' 

''Should I  start bowing to you?''

--------Once upon a wish realm--------

''Where did she go?''

''We have no idea, Henry.''

''But we're trying to figure that out, right? Because I didn't stay behind for you to screw things up.'' Luna and Liam shared a look as they stood next to their father and their uncle, looking at their mom who had her eyes closed in concentration. 

''Hey, take it easy on us. It was the Queen.''

''I know who it was.Maybe use some of that defensive energy to figure out where she is! You're her father. You must have some idea.''

''Yeah, I am her father. That doesn't mean I know everything.'' He snapped back before calming himself down again, turning to Killian. ''What about you, Hook? You live with her now. Did she give you any ideas?''

''If I had an idea, don't you think I would have bloody well mentioned it by now?''

''How do you share a home with someone and not know their secrets?''

''Because we don't stand around and talk about what happens when a bloody genie appears, mate!''

''SHUT IT!'' All heads turned to Lillian, who was standing in front of them as her eyes glowed a clear blood red as she glared at them, gold magic coming from her hands. ''If all of you would just give me a small moment.'' She sighed and closed her eyes before opening them again. ''I think she's in a wish realm.'' 

--------Once upon a wish realm--------

It was getting more and more lonely in the cell of the Dark Lilith by the day. When the Evil Queen didn't cast her curse, Snow White and David found out how close she still was to her mentor Rumpelstiltskin. 

After finding out about the close relationship, David and Snow White locked her up as well, 'Better safe than sorry' they had told her. She had become pretty close with Henry over the years. He brought her food and water every single day and they finally started to talk after a full year. His grandparents weren't all too happy with that. 

After humming the same song seven times, she heard a small click coming from outside. She frowned as she got up from her knees, trying to find an angle where she could see who was entering her cell. 

She couldn't say she wasn't surprised when it was the Evil Queen who entered the cell. She gave her a confused look before speaking up. ''What are you doing here?''

''I need you help Lilith.'' 

--------Once upon a wish realm--------

Lillian, Peter and the twins had decided to leave the small group of David, Killian and Jasmine by themselves. With two groups they could cover more ground and cover more knowledge. Lillian was sitting on the couch with a book in hand as she studied the book carefully. 

--------Once upon a wish realm--------

''What could you possibly need from me?''  Lilith questioned as she folded her arms over her chest, listening to the so called Evil Queen explain herself. 

''This world was created by a wish, to trap Emma in.'' 

''Emma? As in Henry's mom?'' 

''You know Henry?''

''He is in charge of me ... a friend.'' She looked as the Evil Queen gave a actual smile, not understanding why. ''Anyway ... you said a wish?'' 

The Evil Queen gave a nod she bit her lip. ''So all of this is fake?'' After the Evil Queen gave her a nod, she smiled a bit. ''Is my life better in the other world? Is Peter there?'' She nodded again as Lilith stood up. 

''What do you need to know?'' 

--------Once upon a wish realm--------

Getting a call from Killian, Lillian turned to Peter and the twins.

''We need to hurry.''

''David!'' Killian, Jasmine, Henry and Lillian's family rushed into Regina's office as Jasmine rushed to Aladdin.

''Aladdin? You're okay!''

''Let him go.'' Peter told the Evil Queen as himself and Lillian stood in front of all the others, magic ready just in case. 

''You're outnumbered, and we've got the lamp.'' Killian told her as she still held David's airway shut.

''You've lost.'' Luna smirked at the Evil Queen as she dropped David to the ground, sneering at him.

''Death is too good for you.-- I'd rather watch you suffer.'' She than disappeared in her cloud of purple smoke. 

Sorry for skipping a full week of uploading! I hope I made up for it by adding such a long chapter to the story. Please leave a vote, comment and add this book to your reading list to stay updated! See you next Thursday! 

-X Violet's-library