06; playing with fire

「 talk so prettybut your heart got teethlate night devilput your hands on me 」

talk so pretty
but your heart got teeth
late night devil
put your hands on me

5sos; teeth

h o n g j o o n g
mature

"F-fuck... S-san..."

The mulberry shade was smeared all over his warm face, the glitter drawn along with the small drops of sweat that trickled down his skin. Hongjoong found himself in a fever like state, unable to know right from wrong, as his body was twisted around on the black, messed up sheets.

San liked it rough - the burning touch painting Hongjoong's skin, like an artwork of sinful shades of blue, while his lips sang the name of dark haired devil, in a tone of agonizing bliss.

"Look outside, baby," San whispered, lowering himself to let the words stroke against Hongjoong's ear.

With his fingers tangled into the baby pink hair, San pulled Hongjoong's head backwards with a sudden move, snickering at the surprised gasp his grip was causing.

Hongjoong gazed out the windows, his vision was blurred by the pleasure of San being deep inside of him - and with the last golden glow dancing a final waltz, over the tall buildings, the sunset had never looked any more beautiful than right in that moment.

"All of this could be yours," the deep voice behind him then said, the words breathy and tickling and lips sucking his earlobe. "- anything, could be yours. You just say the word."

But while San's words were like roses blooming from his lips, Hongjoong had to remember that the roses growing in the garden of such evil, came with the deadliest of thorns - ready to spread their venom at even the smallest sign of weakness.

Tonight had turned out just as Hongjoong had wanted, but also feared at the same time. Hatred was a harsh word, when he still didn't know San at all, but even with the despise growing in his mind, Hongjoong couldn't deny that San knew just how to make him feel good in bed - at the moment already building him up for his second orgasm.

He came not long after, panting heavily as his body fell onto the mattress. But just as the first time, San wasn't done with him yet. Hongjoong got flipped around on the bed, before San was pushing inside again, filling him up like it was the first time ever. Their lips were right right in front of each other, so daringly close, but San did respect Hongjoong's rule after all.

Although the look in the dark eyes, revealed just how hard it was for him to do, and Hongjoong couldn't hold back from teasing him. He wrapped his arms around San's neck, his lips leaving a wet trail along the beautifully defined jawline, across the cheek, and as close to the dark haired's lips as possible without actually kissing them.

A hard thrust, San hitting him inside even deeper, made Hongjoong throw his head back with a loud moan.

"Don't tease me like that," San panted, "I don't like being teased."