19; from the ashes

「 it's an old, old, old storythere's no harmony, nowithout the harm 」

it's an old, old, old story
there's no harmony, no
without the harm

mø; beautiful wreck

s a n
mature

The sounds of the ocean blended so perfectly with the sweet sounds rolling from Hongjoong's lips - soft but captivating. Tonight, San was gentle in a way he had never been before. Everything was set up exactly how he wanted it, but in the heat of the moment San briefly seemed to forget the purpose he had chosen for himself.

While looking into Hongjoong's eyes, he felt strangely calm and suddenly it just felt so right, when he leaned down to whisper the most beautiful words - words filled with promises so sweet that he almost believed them himself.

Each kiss felt better than the previous one, but San kept telling himself that the only person affected by it would be Hongjoong, as he was finally starting to give in. But damn, did those pretty lips feel good, and the feeling of the naked skin under his fingertips were even softer than the last time.

"Your phone is buzzing..." Hongjoong mumbled into the kiss, his fingers stroking San's neck in soft circles. "It's the third time in a row. Shouldn't you get it?"

"No," San replied, with a quick glare towards his blazer lying on the floor, where his phone was hidden in the pocket. "Nothing is more important than you."

It did made him wonder though - it was quite late, and whoever was calling seemed pretty persistent. But it was probably just Jongho, who had already been very agressive through several text messages, about his brother's absence at work. Whoever it was, would have to wait till tomorrow.

The way Hongjoong let out a cute gasp, when San grazed him between the thighs, painted a smile on San's face - and with their lips pressed against each other, he closed his fingers around the other's length. His tongue was touching every corner of Hongjoong's mouth, catching even the smallest moan that tried to escape.

When he finally pulled away, Hongjoong was gasping for air under him - from the kiss and from the way he was being touched. His golden locks were lying so prettily around his head on the pillow, and San let his free hand run through them and down Hongjoong's neck.

With soft kisses and gentle bites, his lips traveled even further down, making Hongjoong move a bit uneasily on the bed.

"W-what are you doing?" he whispered, looking almost scared when San looked up to let their eyes meet.

"Just going to make you feel good, baby." A playful grin spread on San's face, while he kissed Hongjoong around his belly button.

He knew very well that what he was about to do would surprise and confuse Hongjoong, as he hadn't been near doing it any of the other times they had slept together - nor that many times in general in his life. San loved getting his dick sucked - not the other way around, but tonight it just felt like the right thing to do.