04; dancing in heaven

「 burning citiesand napalm skiesfifteen flares inside those ocean eyesyour ocean eyes 」

burning cities
and napalm skies
fifteen flares
inside those ocean eyes
your ocean eyes

billie eilish; ocean eyes

h o n g j o o n g
mature

Some people would travel across the globe, to see every wonder of the world, every single beautiful creation and creature. But Hongjoong didn't have to go far, to let his eyes gaze upon the most beautiful of them all.

His fingers were dancing lightly over Yeosang's skin, as they once again lied together in the younger's bed. Legs tangled together, bodies still warm and sweating, leaving dark spots on the messed up baby pink satin sheet under them. Baby pink was Yeosang's favorite color.

"Can't believe I'm taking my clothes off for money, but nothing makes me feel as much as a deviant sinner, as the things we do together," Yeosang snickered, his hair tickling softly against Hongjoong's nose. "My poor Christian mother must be rolling over in her cold grave."

The tone in the younger's voice deepened gradually with his last sentence, although the words left his lips with a half-choked laugh. Said lips pursed together, as he frowned in a short moment of heavy silence, and Hongjoong wished he could just lean in and kiss away the pain he knew was hidden inside of Yeosang's mind.

Even after two years, the knowledge Hongjoong had about the other was limited. They rarely shared the more private things, something which had taken Hongjoong a long time to accept. All he knew, was that Yeosang's parents had been completely insane, his mother had passed away though, and that he was an only child, like Hongjoong himself. Other than that, if they actually talked about anything, it was either about work or one of Yeosang's sugar daddies.

Hongjoong brushed a lock of the brown hair away from the younger's face, once again fallen into the deep hole of endless admiration for the flawless boy. Yeosang was the only guy Hongjoong would ever be the top for, and when they were together in bed, Hongjoong felt like he was on top of the very world. His very world, at least.

The pink bead curtain next to the bed was rattling, as Yeosang rolled off the mattress. With an elegant move, he swung a lace robe over his shoulders, the see-through kind with ostrich feathers on the trims - the satin belt tied loosely around his slim waist. Yeosang loved that robe, sometimes he would space out and simply sit there, slowly stroking the feathers.

Hongjoong watched him from the bed, loving every little thing the younger did - his every movement was like a seductive dance, even when he leaned against his dresser and lit up a joint. The sweet but skunky smell started to slowly spread across the bedroom, as Yeosang exhaled with a long, satisfied sigh.

Getting back into bed, the mattress bouncing lightly as he sat down again, legs laid over Hongjoong's - causing the robe to glide to the side and reveal his porcelain thighs. They shared the joint in a quiet moment - Hongjoong rarely got high, it only happened sometimes when he was with Yeosang.