23; pandora's box

「the sun has passed awayin the rain and winds of the nightthe heavy gate of my childhoodlocked in my cold mind 」

the sun has passed away
in the rain and winds of the night
the heavy gate of my childhood
locked in my cold mind

myrkur; ulvinde

s a n

"It's okay, San..."

"It's okay. You're just confused!"

"Oh God, San what have you done?"

"We can fix this."

"I won't tell anyone what you did."

"It's okay, it's just like a nightmare."

"..."

San stared at his phone, his finger hovering over Hongjoong's number but he still held back from pressing it. Something inside of him wanted to see the godly stripper again, but there was also another side of him that told him not to.

It wasn't Hongjoong's fault what happened the last time. San had been caught in one of his nightmares again, but this one was new and it was worse than any of the others. It felt so real, too real, and there was blood - everywhere.

There had been faces and voices around him, but the faces had been blurred out and the voices were distorted and sounded like horrifying screeches.

But the strangest part was when he woke up, in his bewildered state with sweat running down his back and the voices still stuck in his head. Hongjoong's gentle hand on his skin had felt like burning fire, and the words...

"It's okay San, you're just confused. It was just a nightmare..."

San felt his heart stop right in that moment. Hongjoong's words were the same as in his head, but the ones in his head had been there, even before Hongjoong spoke them out loud...

Slowly, he slipped his phone back into his pocket, he knew he was only trying to procrastinate in any way he could, as the decision he had made wasn't exactly what he wanted to do the most.

The rain was drumming down onto his black umbrella, as San stared at the tall building in front of him. His eyes glanced up and down the glass facade, while the world was passing by around him - but San just stood frozen in his spot.

This seemed so insanely stupid to him, but he knew he had to at least try - if it could help him just a little to fill out the blank spots in his mind, he would take it. He knew he needed the last pieces to be able to take down his older brother, no matter the price.

San had never thought too highly about therapy, in any form it may come in, as his father had always said 'there is no problem that money can't get rid of' - but it was definitely not meant, as in wasting said money on a therapist.