24; midnight madness

「Nights avoiding things unholyYour hand slips across my skinI go down on you so slowlyDon't confess none of your sins 」

Nights avoiding things unholy
Your hand slips across my skin
I go down on you so slowly
Don't confess none of your sins

the pretty reckless; follow me down

h o n g j o o n g

Another sip of cheap rum, one too many - one he should probably have been without. Distorted vision, and with the devil breathing against his neck, Hongjoong had to tilt his head back and close his eyes. Just for a short minute - just to clear his mind.

But the touch of Seonghwa's lips was already marking his skin, warm, red and foolish.

"Seonghwa... Wait..." he murmured, but his weak attempt to protest was overheard, and the movements of his own hands did not indicate any resistance to the touching he received.

The older's hands were gentle but firm, soft but rough - intriguing but yet wrong.

A kiss on his jaw, then a tickling nibble on his ear lobe, and fingertips stroking his skin. Hongjoong let out a sigh, of surrender and growing desire, when Seonghwa whispered in his ear; "I have been wanting you for so long."

How did they ever end up like this - tangled up on the couch, with lips longing to taste and tease each other, until both of them got their release?

That question was easy, but shameful to answer, and Hongjoong could not even justify cursing himself for his stupidity. He had reached a new low, stepping over lines that he should have stayed behind - not only for his own sake, but for his most important friendship's as well.

While Mingi had never actually voiced any wish to become more than random hook-ups to the well-dressed and smooth talking businessman, the risk of hurting him was still there.

But the older had been persistent, not wanting to leave before they at least had had a drink together. Or two, or maybe four. He had listened to Hongjoong rambling on about his life, and with concerned looks, he would ask if Hongjoong didn't want more to life than what he had - as if, the older could read his mind just perfectly.

"Aren't you sick and tired of your sleazy boss getting 60% of what you earn in one night? You were made for more than that. I could give you more than that - I could give you the life you've always been dreaming of."

Sweet words and seductive eyes had lured him in, laid themselves around him like deadly noose disguised as a beautiful and harmless flower wreath. He was soaking in the sound of Seonghwa's voice, and melting under the fingertips that were causing his body to heat up in forbidden ways.