20; glitter and gone

「 save, your smile for meeven although you cry for meremember me and love me always 」

save, your smile for me
even although you cry for me
remember me and love me always

gackt; december love song

h o n g j o o n g

Glitter was drizzling from his hair onto his shoulders - sparkling underneath the many spotlights above him. The thin silk shirt had slipped down, hanging around his elbows and swaying like butterfly wings behind him, as he swung around on the pole on the stage.

Hongjoong didn't pay attention to the hungry eyes watching him, he was lost in his own moment, with the loud music pumping through his veins and into his head. With every touch his hands made on his own body, from his neck and down his naked torso - all he could think of was the way San had touched him.

How the hands would change between firm grips around his wrists, and soft strokes across his skin - tracing every part of him, and treating him as was he the most precious thing in the world. His eyes were half-closed when he spun around on the stage, slipping out of his clothes and giving the audience everything they could ever have wished for.

He bit his lip, then his finger - his tongue running down his hand with the memory of San's tongue all over his body. Hongjoong threw his head back, as he got down on his knees and rolled his hips to every beat of the music.

The show earned him waves of applause, almost drowning him in them, and he soaked up every second of it when he left the stage feeling higher than ever - but his mind was somewhere else completely.

"Amazing show tonight," Mingi praised him, as they met at the bar after the club had closed for the night. "You've been acting different since your little get-away. Does it have anything to do with your sexy little rich guy?"

"No," Hongjoong instantly replied, but he felt his heart skip a beat at the thought of San. "Just in a good mood these days, doesn't have to be because of a guy, right?"

Mingi shrugged his shoulders, but with a grin on his face, and Hongjoong just laughed the reaction off. The days alone with San had been truly amazing, everything with him actually felt like a dream - but it was one Hongjoong was too scared to wake up from.

San was like a calm sunrise, but dark clouds were lurking on the sky.

A few drinks later, Hongjoong left work late with Mingi by his side, and the alcohol made him feel even lighter than before. Was he really starting to catch actual feelings for the playboy? Hongjoong bit his lip, as they walked down the street - and butterflies sure fluttered in his stomach whenever he thought about it. Only two days had passed by since they got back home, and although San had been busy with work, he had still taken his time to send Hongjoong several heartwarming messages.