Chapter Seventeen

━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━

The Talk.

[Narrator]

━━━━━━━━

Donna was at a slight loss as for what to say. She wasn't even sure that she could explain what she'd just seen, and she wasn't going to try. All she did was look over to John, who just looked amused. 

"What?" She questioned after seeing the look on his face. 

"Nothing, I just...I never thought I would see the day that Sherlock obeyed an order, but then again, I've also never seen him push anyone up against a car and snog their face off, so I guess it was a weird situation anyway." He spoke, trying to keep the laughter from bubbling out, but as soon as he looked up and locked eyes with Donna, they both burst out laughing. 

"I don't know why I..." Donna started, but found that she couldn't talk and laugh hysterically at the same time. "I don't know why we're so surprised - it was bound to happen at some point!" She exclaimed, waving her hands in the air. 

John nodded, trying to calm himself down. 

"Okay, we need to make a plan of action. You need to speak to Georgia and me, Sherlock. Obviously not right now..." He trailed off, once again bursting into another bout of laughter. 

━━━━━━━━

Sherlock and Georgie had positioned themselves comfortably in bed after some very tiring activities, now lying with her head on his chest as he slowly raked his fingers through her bedraggled hair. It was safe to say that both of them were extremely happy with the situation they had found themselves in, and it was hardly an unusual one either. Not now that their relationship had been established a fair while ago. 

"Are you happy?" Sherlock asked softly, continuing his ministrations through her Hazel hair. "I mean, are you truly happy? Because I know that my life is definitely not the most normal, and sometimes it can be dangerous," Georgia sat up as he spoke, "but I want to know if you're okay with all of that. Because if not, you can leave, get out while you still can." He finished, looking up at her with barely concealed worry. 

Georgia looked at him incredulously, shaking her head slightly.

"Do you really think any of that is going to put me off being with you? Because if that's what you think, then you are sorely mistaken." She leaned down, kissing him as softly as she could. "The reason I like you is because you're a risk taker. You aren't afraid to take down a criminal, even if you have to ever so slightly break the law to do it," she looked into his eyes, smiling down at him, "and I will never leave you. So if you were hoping to get rid of me, then you'll have to leave." She teased, flipping her hair behind her.