Chapter Four

━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━

The Ditsy Girlfriend

[Narrator]

━━━━━━━━

After ten minutes of continuously working in silence, there was another pair of footsteps that could be heard walking down the stairs. Georgia, not hearing this, continued working even when the person had reached the bottom and was now walking into the room. When she did finally look up from her work, it was because all she could hear was squealing from what sounded like a strangled bird.

"Sherly-bear! I've been looking everywhere for you!" As Georgia looked up to Sherlock, she could see straight away that the girl had interrupted his work, and he was not happy about it. But, as soon as the other woman made contact with him, his face brightened up. It was funny for Georgia, because she did not see Sherlock as the type to pursue a relationship, let alone one with a woman like her.

When Georgia cast her gaze over to the woman, she found herself recognising her. She had honey blonde curly hair that went just past her bust, and a lot of cleavage, which was on show for everybody to see. She also wore a very, very short skirt, along with 6 inch heels, bringing her to Sherlock's height, if not a little bit taller. As she finally paid attention to her face, she realised that it was Mitzi Faradday, one of the most well known actors in England, and not in a good way.

Over the years of her acting career, she had had many a scandal, mostly along the lines of cheating on her then-boyfriends or getting high on drugs and then parading around the streets of London...naked. To say that she wasn't the best role model for young children would be a very big understatement.

And by the looks of it, Georgia wasn't the only shocked one in the room. Both John and Greg were looking over at the couple with wide eyes and an open mouth too. The rest of the excavation team were trying to look anywhere but the lip-locking couple, and Georgia decided that she should probably look away too. But, she just couldn't wrap her head around the scene before her.

"I'm sorry, Sherlock, but are we missing something?" John said, with a slight hint of anger in his voice, followed by utter confusion and astonishment. The couple pulled away, Mitzi giggling to herself as she attached herself onto Sherlock's arm, his hand sliding to wrap around her waist.

"No...oh, yes, I suppose you are, but that's my fault, really. John, Greg, meet-"

"Yes, Sherlock, we know who she is. What John was asking is why she's here, and what she's doing with you." Sherlock stood there for a moment, trying to figure out what to say, but Mitzi quickly spoke before he could utter a word.

"Oh, is his girlfriend not allowed to visit him at work?" She said, batting her eyelashes at the two men. As Mitzi couldn't see Sherlock's face, he took the chance to break out of character for a minute, rolling his eyes at her words before claiming back his love struck 'state'. As soon as the other's, including Georgia, had seen his little facade, they knew exactly what was going on. He was clearly using her for something.

The only difference was that John and Greg knew exactly what his plans were, but Georgia didn't. What Georgia did know, was that John was not happy with Sherlock right now. She could clearly see that Sherlock had done this before, and that it must not have ended well.

"Yes, of course you are. You're welcome any time, babe." As the word came from Sherlock's mouth, he rather spat it than said it. Georgia could tell that he was torturing himself, both applauding him for his dedication to his work, and desperately trying not to pee her pants from holding in her laughter at his act.

As all this was happening, Donovan had walked into the room, and was now looking at the couple with a disgusted expression. "Freak has a girlfriend? And freak number two happens to be her?"

As Georgia made eye contact with John, they both simultaneously burst out laughing, shocking both the couple and the rest of the excavation team. "I- I'm sorry, I know there's nothing funny here, but...?!" Georgia couldn't breathe because she was laughing so much, and John had nearly passed out and had currently gone red in the face, bending over to try and stop laughing.

Eventually, the laughter subsided, and by that time Mitzi had gotten bored, so she gave Sherlock a sloppy kiss on the cheek and flounced out of the room in a huff. When she was out of sight, Sherlock then proceeded to wipe every part of himself that Mitzi had touched, shivering slightly, which sent the two into another fit of laughter, this time joined by Greg and Sherlock.

"What does she have to do with your case, then?" Sherlock's laughter stopped as soon as he heard Georgia speak, a look of confusion clouding his face.

"How do you know that I'm using her for a case?" Georgia shrugged at his question.

"It was obvious. As soon as John figured it out for himself, he looked angry, most likely angry at you using someone for a case, because he doesn't agree with it, as well as you expressing your utter disgust of the woman as soon as she was gone or when she wasn't looking. I also know that this isn't your first time doing it, because while John looked surprised he also looked exasperated, which I expect is a constant feeling when you're around." All three of the boys looked over at Georgia in astonishment, while she just looked at them, confused. "What?"

As soon as the initial shock wore off, Sherlock spoke up again. "I'm going to ignore that last part."

"Oh, you shouldn't. I really wasn't joking, you know." At this, John and Greg snorted laughter, while Sherlock sent them a death glare.

"I think she's got that spot on, Sherlock. She's quite good. Maybe we should have you on the force." Now it was Sherlock's turn to snort laughter.

"She may not be a goldfish, but she's not that good."

━━━━━━━━

Paris Hilton as Mitzi Faradday

━━━━━━━━