Chapter Eleven

━━━━━━━━

A Major Milestone.

[Narrator]

━━━━━━━━

Rushing around her flat, Georgia was completely freaking out trying to find her phone while simultaneously trying to keep calm. As you may be able to tell; it wasn't working very well. Luckily, Georgia had taken the day off so that she could focus on the matter at hand - Sherlock. Yes, maybe taking a full day of was a bit of an overreaction, but so was running from room to room trying to find where she put her mobile. All of this was happening while Elio simply sat there, on the sofa next to Donna, watching her panic.

"You know, you could help me instead of just sitting there watching me struggle!" Georgia shouted to Donna, who was finding this all too funny.

"I would, but I'm afraid I don't want to give up this great entertainment." Said Donna, smirking slightly, leaning back on the sofa. Georgia gave her a death glare, before standing up straight, a smirk on her face this time.

"How am I going to meet Sherlock if I never get out of this house?" Donna furrowed her eyebrows. "Think of all the godchildren you could have had by now. Tut tut." Donna immediately got up, walking over to Georgia's handbag on the opposite sofa. She reached her hand in, and pulled out Georgia's phone.

"I saw you put it in there when I first got here." Donna pursed her lips, trying to keep the laughter in, while Georgia banged her head against the nearest wall.

"I've been so stressed about everything that apparently I've become a complete dumb ass!" Donna laughed slightly, handing Georgia her phone, before picking up her stuff.

"Right, I'm off! Have fun, stay safe, use protection!" She said, ducking as a throw pillow came flying in her direction.

"We won't use protection; I thought you wanted Godchildren?" Georgia questioned teasingly.

"I'm too young to be a Godmother!" Donna dramatically called as she left the apartment. Georgia laughed, slipping her phone back into her bag, making sure to remember that she put it there, now feeling calmer than before. She was glad that she had a friend like Donna, because otherwise she would be a lot worse off than she was now.

Georgia grabbed her things and made her way out of the apartment, waving goodbye to Elio, who was still led out on the sofa. As she walked out of her flat building, the nerves that she had felt earlier started to creep back up, but she pushed them right back down. Why was there any need to be nervous? It's just coffee. With the guy that you fancy...No, be quiet! She told herself, thankful for the breath of fresh air when she got outside.

The coffee shop they were meeting at wasn't far from her flat, but because of her pointless panicking, she was a little late, so she got her phone out and texted Sherlock.

I'm going to be a couple of minutes late, I hope that's alright :)

She sent the message, just about to put her phone back when it buzzed almost instantly. She was surprised when she saw how quick Sherlock had replied.

Of course, it's fine. I'll be waiting :) -SH

She laughed at his way of texting, so unusual, but it was unique. After braving the busy streets of London on foot instead of in her Land Rover, she finally reached her destination. The cafe was quaint, and it had a homey feel to it. She hoped that by choosing this place, they would both be a little less nervous, and the conversation would flow a little less awkwardly. Of course, it was bold of her to assume that Sherlock would be nervous at all, but she hoped that she wouldn't be alone in this feeling.