Epilogue

~In the outskirts of town~

*The Tatsumi creature now slowing to a trot stops in a forest area outside of town*

Tatsumi: 'This should be far enough till later, don't want us to start going feral on me' *turns back to the girl*

*Lex now back, bruised and her neck scar showing. She's unconscious lying on the forest floor, the outfit still ripped and blooded, and now her hair seems to have gone from her bright rainbows to a faded shade like they have lost their bright colors*

'Tatsumi: It would seem we need new clothes....... Welp, I can give us something that he gave me for this kind of situation. I just need to remember what mist transformed it too'

*A purple mist starts to admit from Lex's body and covered her from any spying eyes. Stays for a minute and then departs revealing her in new clothes*

(What the new clothes look like but a dark black along with matching pants and boots)

'Tatsumi: *sigh* It would seem it took too much of our energy for our first time-transforming, she needs more time to heal than I thought. 'We relied too much on that quirk that bastard gave us.' She needs to start learning about our past. Later when we find the right area.'

~Hours past and now the moon shines in the sky and the city is now asleep*

Lex: urgh.....*starts to get up* What.......*headache starts to form*.......Where...

'Tatsumi: *chuckles* It seems you have finally woken up my child. Though it is now night time which you people sleep'

Lex: Y-You..... what....happened?

'Tatsumi: I forced a transformation. It was my time to wake'

Lex: *Starts to remember the events that happened with All for One and the Guys* You mean my...q-quirk is gone........

'Tatsumi: *sigh* Yes, but you won't need it, you are me, we weren't always like this though.'

Lex: *shocked* Are the guys alright? You didn't hurt them, did you!?!

'Tatsumi: No, I didn't hurt them. They're alright though one of them seems to try to take me back..but they have to wait. And dear you can speak to me telepathically.'

Lex: *sigh* At least they are safe. 'But what do you mean by wait? Why can't I go back to them I need to know that they are safe!!!'

'Tatsumi: Dear, we can't until you have fused with my body again fully. I have been gone from your body, memory and soul connection for too long. You might go feral from our incomplete connection'

Lex: 'Then let me just get back to the city'

'Tatsumi: It's not that simple, To keep yourself from turning to far. You have to regain me, you, um....this is hard to keep clear.'

Lex: *shocked* 'What...What are you?'

'Tatsumi: Correction, what are we? You came from me, but what I am now is a crude creation of a Tatsumi, something has been taken from us and forced us into this soul-eating creature, who feeds on the souls of the living and guides those who have passed. But that's only half of us...'

Lex: '............I.......see.....So I wouldn't have to fest on the living to stay alive'

'Tatsumi: Yup, but the years of lost memories you have yet to regain. You needn't worry about it, you came from me so if you return to my being, I would roam the place you have once step. But you won't be gone since you are me and I am you, we are one but I have been removed from my form.'

Lex: 'Same soul?.......What do you mean lost form?'

'Tatsumi: It'll be a long story, but to put it short you came from me, you are my other self, another soul. We have been taken from our home and forced to take another form for that Scientist who cruelly made these modifications on us.'

Lex: 'So...I'm not....human......'

'Tatsumi: Yes......We are a creature a guardian to others...A certain forest was our home, but they have destroyed it and the creatures with it.'

Lex: *sigh* I see, well I don't want to be a burden or hurt them. I'll stay away until I find out about my-our past. All I know is that I-we were modified. We're not human.......... I'm not human. *reaches hands lightly touching the scar on her neck*

'Tatsumi: Indeed my dear.'

Lex: *gets up and looks at the tangled mess of long hair* I should probably cut this. Hmmm *looks around for anything sharp* 

'Tatsumi: Here'

Lex: *hands form to the claws* 'Thanks' *cuts her hair to about shoulder length* *ties the longer ends up to a messy bun* Welp lets get going.

'Tatsumi: I know a place you can regain some memories, and you can understand what we are. We have to go to the old research facility. It's actually not that far from here'

Lex: Alright *pulls hoodie up and starts further in the forest*

~Now she is on a mission to regain her memories and find out more about this past self and this true form she had lost.~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: End of Volume one!!! Wooooooooo!!!!!!! Don't worry there is a Volume two, Class 1-A's Internships with the Avengers and their search for Lex Heart, or is that even her name to begin with. Welp find out more on Volume 2!!! See Yea!!!