Chapter 3: Operation Mix-up

Lex: *still pulling a Kaminari* 'Now where will Bakugo go after letting out his anger?' Hey Kiri?

Kirishima: Yea Lex? What ups?

Lex: Do you know were Bakugo will be after letting out steam?

Kirishima: Hmmm *starts thinking on places* Oh! Maybe he is at the schools gym training. I usually see him there from time to time.

Sero: Yea, he is a regular there along with Kirishima. Since they both train there regular.

Lex: Perfect! Let's start heading to UA's gym!! *starts walking while still pulling Kaminari*

All: *follows*

Deku: *nervous*

~Arrives at the U.A. gym, Starts to enter~

Lex: *lets go of Kaminari* Looks like it's empty 'good sign that Bakugo is here' We will have to look around to see were he is training Now everyone should go in pairs to search for Bakugo.

Everyone: *Nods*

*Kaminari is still taking a breather from the dragging*

Lex: Ok, Todoroki & Deku, Tenya & Sero, Mina & Uraraka, and Kirishima & Kaminari. I will go on my own and if anyone finds him contact the others got it?

All: Got it! *nods*

*All walk separate ways and start searching*

Lex: 'Now were would I train to get my anger out of my system..even though my system is endless' hmmm

~With Kirishima & Kaminari~

Kirishima: Dude...I wish you the manliest luck that you survive this. *pats Kaminari's shoulder*

Kaminari: *sweat drop* Just wish me that I will live to walk on my own two feet!!😥

~With Todoroki & Deku~

Todoroki and Deku: *looking around*

Todoroki: Midoriya where would Bakugo be in this gym? Since you knew him longer.

Deku: hmm I think I know where follow me *goes to a direction*

Todoroki: *follows*

~With Mina & Uraraka outside in the back of gyms courts~

Uraraka: Hey do you think Bakugou would listen?

Mina: Knowing him.....I think there will be a little trouble with him listening.😑

Uraraka: Guess you are right.

~Asking the front if they have seen an angry hedgehog... Tenya and Sero!~

Tenya: Thank You for your help.

Sero: What did they say?

Tenya: They didn't see anyone as descripted since they switched positions.

Sero: Maybe the others are having better luck than us.

Tenya: Let's hope so *pushes glass up*

~Back with Todoroki & Deku~

Deku: *sees Bakugo in the distance* There he is *contacts the others*

*Everyone gets the message from Midoriya and starts to head to the section*

~With Lex~

Lex: Can't wait to see how this plays out.. Hehe *starts to jog to the location*

~Todoroki and the others~