Chapter 46: Failed Chase

Strange: *sighs* I'm sorry I couldn't contain it...

Carol: It's alright Strange

Tony: Damn it I'll try to find it!! *flies to find the creature*

*As Iron Man goes to follow thru the narrow back alleys, the report about Nagual's identity reaches Natasha's comlink*

~with Bakugo, he sees Natasha talking in the comn link~

Bakugo: What's up......

Natasha: *shock to hear the news* The others got All for One. But... Nagual... turned into some beast and Tony lost them......

Bakugo: *shock embedded on his face* Not again........damn.....the extras aren't going to like this.....

Natasha: Again? Guess this is another event that happened...

Bakugo: *shakes head* .....

Natasha: *sighs* And it seems that your friends that stayed behind found out about their identity...

Bakugo: WHAT!?!.... Who is it!!!....

Natasha: Do you know a girl named Lex Heart?

Bakugo: *nods* Rainbow Brows.... Yea...

Natasha: 'Rainbow Brows?' *nods* It would seem that your friend was keeping a secret life from you all...

Bakugo: What?..... 'You mean she's the Vigilante'.......*head down*.....

Natasha: *sighs* I'm sorry... She may have had a reason for keeping this from you all....*puts a hand on his shoulders*

Bakugo: ........... Where are they?.........

Natasha: *shocked by the question* What?......

Bakugo:..Where are they!?!......

Natasha: *sigh, looks up Tony's coordinates* There in the back alleys the place you left from.

Bakugo: *nods* I'm going.......

Natasha: *nods* Okay, I'll contact the others back at the hospital

Bakugo: *nods, leaves to go find Ironman & bring back Lex*

~with Tony~

Tony: Shit where is it?!

Tatsumi: ROOOOOOWWWRRRRLLLLLL!!!!!

Tony: *hears the Creature* There you are!! *follows the sound*

*The Beast is seen running down and trying to head to a forest or a secluded area with no people*

Tatsumi: *snarls*

Tony: Fri?

F.R.I.D.A.Y: 'It's heading towards the end of town, sir'

Tony: Right gotta make sure it heads in that direction!

Tatsumi: *senses someone following* gggrrrooowwwlllll *decides to take a detour to lose them*

Tony: tch! *tries his best to follow* Not gonna lose me that easily!!!

*The Beast speeds up, then uses its tail aiming a needle towards its follower*

Tony: Fri!!!

F.R.I.D.A.Y: 'Initiating nanotech shield'

Tatsumi: *tail glows and launches needle* Rooowwwlll

???: *uses explosions to divert the needle*

Tony: *shocked* What?....Fri who is that...

F.R.I.D.A.Y 'That is Katsuki Bakugo, sir'

Tatsumi: groowwrrlll *climbs walls and turns a sharp corner disappearing ahead*

Tony: THE HELL KID!, What are you doing back here?!

Bakugo: Tch, *eyes following the Beast(Lex)* I'm here to bring a Flea Bag back you geezer!!!!

Tony: Geezer!?, I'm not that old!

Fri: 'Sir, the wall!!!!'

Tony: *looks ahead* Shit-! *crashed at the wall*

F.R.I.D.AY: 'Boss it appears that the creature has tricked you'

Tony: Yup... I can see that Fri... *crashes to the ground*

Tatsumi: *on the roof snickering at Iron Man* hehehehe *leaves*

Tony: *hears the creature snicker* Damn that creature...

Bakugo: *spots it on the rooftops* Alright, time for some action!!!!! *uses his quirk to propel himself onto the roofs*

Tatsumi: *sees Bakugo* '[You've gotta be kidding me]' *turns around to run across the roofs*

Tony: KID! Wait for the others!!!

Bakugo: Don't think you can get the fuck away from me Flea Bag!!!!

Tony: And....he went after it.....*sigh*

~on the rooftops~

Tatsumi: '[Sorry kid, but I need to regain my strength if you want answers]'

Bakugo: Tch,...

*As the chase goes on, The creature seems to have come up with an idea; go over the buildings across the streets and make a straight drop down*

Bakugo: 'Shit, If she goes down now I won't be able to follow!!!'

Tatsumi: *see their chance* grrrrrrr *approaches the gap and takes the leap, lands, and drops straight down the side of the building towards the outskirts of town*

Bakugo: *uses quirk to propel himself towards the building, lands, takes a look down for the creature/Lex* Dammit!!!!! *punches the concrete* She disappeared......DAMMIT!!!...FUR BALL!!........ What am I supposed to tell those extras?......

*The creature disappeared from everyone's eyes. No one knows where it went or if it'll come back*

~back with Tony~

F.R.I.D.A.Y: 'The creature has seemed to disappear, sir'

Tony: Damn it all...that kid couldn't keep up...... at least it's not close to the city or not near any bystanders...

*Now that the beast has disappeared they have another thing to start worrying about*

Tony: *heads to find Bakugo* Hey kid!

Bakugo: *turns to face Ironman* What?

Tony: Need a lift?

Bakugo: Tch........ 'Dammit!!'...

Tony: *having carrying Bakugo, goes to meet up with Strange and the other Avengers and tells them the news*

Carol: It seems you have a student with you.

Bakugo: Why didn't you all help Heart!!!!!!!!

Wanda: *jumps in shock and feels guilt for not being able to help*

Strange: Bakugo, we couldn't do anything for her.....She has something,..... Another mind......some sort of being... Living inside her........

Bakugo: *shocked* 'What the hell, another mind?! ...Tch, She's stronger than any fucking so-called being to have it control her!!!'

Tony: Kid, she also doesn't have any info on her.....nothing....she's a ghost...doesn't exist...

Bakugo: You mean to tell me that she isn't real!!!

Tony: *puts hands on Bakugo's shoulders* That's not what I'm saying kid, she's a mystery but we'll try to look for her...

Bakugo: Arrgghh, Tch *head cast down, a shadow cast over his eyes*

Strange: *looks at Bakugo with sadness in his eyes* Then let's report back to Natasha.

Tony: *nods*

Bakugo: I'm going to head to the hospital....met up back with the extras...

Strange: *sighs* 'Sagittarius did warn me of his attitude' *nods* Alright, be careful...

Bakugo: *heads off*