Chapter 5: Combat Training

Kaminari: 'Wow....she's........ beautiful'

Mina: 'Cool! Another friend to hang out with!!😊'

Kirishima: 'She looks so cool!'

Sero: 'Yup, Kaminari and Mineta are going to bother her. Good luck😅'

Bakugo: *Doesn't give a damn* tch...'Doesn't look like she can put up a good fight'

Mineta: *nose bleeds* 'She's so hot!!!*

Uraraka: *smiles* 'Can't wait to have a girls night out with her!'

Tenya: *stands up and bows slightly* Hello Palmer, I am Tenya Iida and I hope you enjoy your stay here in class 1-A!

Sagittarius: *nods* Thank you Tenya

Deku: Her quirk is so awesome!! *smiles brightly* We got here by using one of her quirks!

Aizawa: Sit back down Tenya......*sigh* .....just pick whatever is available to sit.

*🐍Lex slithers up top of Aizawa's head & starts dancing*

Uraraka: *trying to hold her laughter as she sees 🐍Lex dancing*

Tenya: Yes sir! *sits back down*

Deku: *sits at his seat*

Sagittarius: *looking for a seat*

Mina: *trying not to laugh*

Kaminari & Sero: 'SHIT'

Kirishima: 'oh not again'

Bakugo: *Finds it amusing that the pro hero doesn't sense her* heh *smirks*

Mineta: *Sees the only seat available for Sagittarius is next to him and smiles widely* 'Yes this is my lucky day!'

Deku: Oh no.

Sagittarius: .... *sees the only available seat between Mineta and Kaminari and goes to her seat to sit down*

Kaminari: *Sees her walking towards him and Mineta* 'Just my lucky day'

Sero & Mina: *Looks at each other's faces* 'Oh no!'

Sagittarius: *sitting down awkwardly between*

Mineta: *smirking*

Kaminari: *looks at Sagittarius* Hey beautiful. My name is Kaminari Denki. It's a pleasure to meet you. *playful goofy smirk*

Bakugo: 'Oh god!!!' Urrgh!!

Sagittarius: Oh uhm-

Mineta: Oh come on Kaminari you know she isn't gonna fall for you! She's gonna fall for me! *looks at Sagittarius* That's why you fell from heaven huh?

Sagittarius: e-eh?!

Deku: *facepalms* 'I should've warned her...'

Lex: 'Might want to break this before anything happens'