Chapter 2: Meeting new Friends

~some time passes~

Lex: 'Okay now what' Bakugo.

Bakugo: WHAT DO YOU WANT KIT-SKITTLES?!!!!!!! *walks away with tinted cheeks* tch

Deku: *looks at Bakugo surprised then back at Lex* o-oh erm do you want to meet my other friends?

Lex: 'That's a new one' *closed eye smile, looks at Deku* Sure!

Deku: G-great! You'll love them! *grabs Lex's hand and drags her to meet his other friends*

Lex: *surprised by the hand grab and looks at Deku's happy expression* 'Aw Cinnamon Roll!!!' Well, what are we waiting for! *tightens grip* Lead the way!!

Deku: *smiles brightly* Right!

*walks and guides Lex, then sees Uruaka, Todoroki, and Tenya*

Deku: There they are!

Lex: *looks at the direction and smiles* 'hehehe So these are his friends can't wait to meet them'

Deku: Guys! *waves at them*

Uruaka: *runs up to Deku and hugs him* Deku! We were so worried about you!

Deku: *blushes*

Tenya: Indeed we saw Bakugo chasing you and we got worried.

Todoroki: Are you alright Midoriya?

Deku: Yes I-I'm fine!

Todoroki: *sees Lex behind Deku*

Lex: *makes eye contact, surprised* Todo? 'He's grown so much!....handsome to boot too...'

Todoroki: hm?

Tenya and Uruaka: *sees Lex*

Tenya: I assume this is a new friend of yours Midoriya?

Deku: O-Oh yea, this is Heart Lex, Lex these are my friends Uruaka, Tenya, and Todoroki.

Uruaka: *smiles and let's go of Deku* 'Wow she has such a bright and colorful hair' Hello, it's so nice to meet you!

Tenya: Hello Ms. Heart it's a pleasure to meet you.

Lex:*gets out of daze* Huh..oh...*smiles* It's nice to meet more of Deku's friends. And Tenya you can just call me Lex, you don't need the formalities with me. *close eye smile*

Tenya: Very well then!

Todoroki: Anyways, Are you sure you're alright Midoriya?

Deku: *nods* Yup, Lex saved me from Bakugo after a small misunderstanding.

Uruaka: *shocked and looks at Lex* You stood up against Bakugo?!

Lex: *looks confused* Kacchan? Yay I mean...well I'm guessing he's rough around the edges huh😅 'I'm guessing he acts like that even in the classroom huh'

Todoroki: Well it's good to know both of you aren't hurt.

Lex: 'He doesn't seem to recognize me....guess that's understandable...I mean I was just in my kitten form from back then with his family' *Nods* Thanks for worrying about me even if you just meet me today..*smiles* hehe

Tenya: Nonsense if your friends with Midoryia then you're our friend as well especially if you stood up for him against Bakugo, and since you're friends with him we worry about your safety.

Uruaka and Todoroki: *nods in agreement*

Uruaka: And you have such beautiful hair too!!

Lex: Aww, Thank you guys, and Thank you Uruaka. 'He made some really kind friends' So where were you guys off to before we came?