Chapter 31: Start with a Clue

Deku: *puts the device in his pockets and looks at everyone* Alright let's go!

Todoroki: Yea but where do we start is the question?

Hitoshi: *thinks*

Bakugo: What was the last place they were seen at?

Deku: *thinks*

Tenya: Well so far they were here and then disappeared in a purple smoke... This could indicate that they're with the League of Villains... But ever since the last encounter with them, they moved so we don't know where they might be located...

Todoroki: Unless they moved to the Hydra base...

Tenya: True any idea on where a Hydra base might be at

Hitoshi: 'Seems that Midoriya has an idea'

Kirishima: Should we look at the last place the Villains hideout was?

Bakugo: tch...This is taking too much time!! Let's just go and look!!!

Momo: Bakugo!! We can't go without an idea of where they could be.

Todoroki: If we were to get a clue, it would be the comics that Gem's Grandfather made, it should tell us where some bases are around here...

Kirishima: That's a start, but do we have any with us right now?

Bakugo: Shitty nerd should have some!!! Hey, Deku!!

Deku: *snaps out of thought* Eh?! Y-Yes Kacchan? W-Was I rambling out loud?

Bakugo: Tch! Did you even hear a word we were saying!!!

Kirishima: Easy Bakugo...Midoriya do you have any Marvel comics on you right now?

Deku: h-huh? Oh, yea I do, why?

Hitoshi: To see if there are any clues to where they could be hiding or be holding Palmer.

Kirishima: Yea!! That's what we were discussing!!

Bakugo: tch

Deku: Oh! *opens his backpack and takes out his comics about the Avengers and their encounters with Hydra* These?

Tenya: *surprised* 'That's how many comics there are?'

Todoroki: 'You know I shouldn't be surprised that he had that bag full of comics'

Momo: Should we get started and read them all?

Hitoshi: Midoriya do you know if in any of those comics they encountered a base or secret hideout of any kind?

Deku: *nods and looks through the stack of comics* It was in this one! *takes out a certain comic and shows it to them* Some were in buildings, but there's a secret door behind it that leads to their base.

Momo: A building?

Bakugo: 💢💢Well that's great!!!! There are like a bajillion buildings in this city!!! How are we going to find one with a secret door!!!💥💥

Hitoshi: It's like finding a needle in a haystack. 'Isn't there a way to scale down the number?'

Tenya: *nods*

Deku: If I remember correctly... *looks through the pages* There's supposedly a base in Japan like an hour or so away from U.A. The Avengers suspected the base in a building but wasn't able to check it out because of an urgent emergency happened back in New York...

Kirishima: Woah!! No way!!!

Momo: Does it have instructions on how to get there?

Hitoshi: 'I really doubt that he would write specific directions to a place like that'

Deku: No... But... Looking at the panel here, It seems familiar like I've seen it before...

Momo: Really? *walks to Deku's side and look at the page*

Deku: Yea, doesn't that place seem familiar to you? It's close to where Me, Tenya, and Todoroki fought the Hero Killer, Stain...

Momo: *realizes* Your right!!!

Kirishima: Really??!!! Let me see!! *runs to see the page*

*Hitoshi, Bakugo, Todoroki, Momo, and Tenya see the picture*

Tenya: He's right... *points at the alleyway that's next to the suspected building* That's where we fought the Hero Killer.

Todoroki: *nods*

Bakugo: Are you positive that is the shity place!?

Deku: *nods and remembers when Stain saved him from the nomu* ... I'm positive it's there... So far that's the only place The Avengers suspected here in Japan.

Bakugo: Well then let's go!!! *starts walking*

Kirishima: Bakugo!!! Wait!!! *walks to catch up*

Hitoshi: *sigh and looks at the other* We should probably go before they get lost.

Momo: *nods*

Deku, Todo, and Tenya: *nods and catches up to the other two*

Deku: 'You made this comic for a reason, Stan Lee... I'm sure of it...'

~Everyone starts heading to the location~