Chapter 17: Battle of Uno

Gem: *feels phone vibrate* 'hmm?' *takes phone out and checks message*

*Kaminari, Lex, & Hitoshi arguing out how the whole outcome could have been avoided and Bakugo is trying to get Flea Bag, Raccoon Eyes, and Shitty Pikachu but Kiri is holding him
back*

Bakugo: LET ME AT THEM SHITTY HAIR!!!!

Kirishima: NO!!!

Deku: K-Kacchan! Please calm down!

Gem: Sorry guys I have to go. It was nice to hang with you all.

Deku: Bye Gem!

Gem: *leaves with Eve through a portal*

Deku: *worried but then turns to Bakugo* K-kacchan please calm down

Bakugo: Shut it Nerd!!!! Where does she go anyway??!!!💥💥💥

Lex: *starts thinking and questions*

Hitoshi: ...What does he mean?

Mina: Bakugo has a point, Gem goes whenever she gets a message or a call on her phone.

Uraraka: *nods* It kinda worries me. Do you think something happened to her family?

Deku: *worried*

Lex: *looks at Deku* Hey maybe it's nothing.

Hitoshi: *nods* Yea...she probably just has other things to do....she seems like the busy type.

Bakugo: 'Got a bad feeling about this' tch

Momo: She is a responsible student in the class.

Todoroki: *nods* Indeed...*thinking*

Tenya: Well we shouldn't worry, we can ask her tomorrow if she is comfortable informing us.

Jirou: *nods* Yes...we shouldn't push her if she doesn't want to tell us.

Lex: *nods* 'That is the better choice'

Deku: *looks down worried but nods* Y-yeah you're right..

Bakugo: *sees Deku* 'He is going to annoy the shit out of me' huff...Going outside to get some fresh air. *gets up and heads to the door*

Kirishima: Alright bro! Don't be gone for too long or you'll miss the fun!

Bakugo: Whatever dumb hair!!

Lex: Hold up Bakugo! I want to get some food!! *gets up and follows Bakugo*

Hitoshi: Hey, Can you get me some water Lex? If you don't mind....

Lex: *turns* Sure Hitoshi!

Todoroki: *looks at Deku and back at Lex* Can you get one for Deku as well?

Deku: ah- No need really!!

Lex: Sure!! So two drinks of water coming right up!!! *smiles*

Deku: *nervously smiles* Y-you don't need to get me anything! Really!

Lex: You sure?

Bakugo: Just shut up and accept the damn water!!!!!

Hitoshi: 'Oh dear'

Deku: *flinches* ah- *looks down guilty* O-Okay... Sorry, Kacchan...

Todoroki: 'Was it really necessary to yell at him?' *slightly glares at Bakugou without letting anyone notice*

Bakugo: *glares back* 'If I didn't they would have gone back and forth!!!'

Lex: Okay...Let's go!