Chapter 29: "School Arrest" like House Arrest

Nagual: We're back!!!!

R.G: hm? *looks at Nagual and Bucky* Oh hello there. Afraid to say Class 1-A isn't here. I dismissed them to go back to their dorms.

Nagual: Oh...thank you Recovery Girl!! Come on let's head to the dorm then!!!

Bucky: Oh right... Sorry for causing trouble, Ma'am.

R.G: It's alright young man.

Bucky: *nods and looks at Nagual* Lead the way.

Nagual: Right!!!

~Nagual guides Bucky towards the front of Class 1-A's dorm~

Nagual: Tada!!...Dorm of Class 1-A!!!

Bucky: It's huge...*a little nervous*

Nagual: Wait till you see the inside..*grabs his hands* and Hey...Don't worry, once you tell then your back to yourself, they won't be afraid, some will probably ask you some fan questions through. *smiles*...But I do warn you about the angry Pomeranian. *walks him to the front door*

Bucky: 'Angry Pomeranian? ....A pet?.....' Right...

~Opens doors and walks to the living room~

Nagual: *sees the group, senses the sadness from them* 'Guys'

Todoroki: *sees them coming in and looks at Bucky* 'He's here... Back to normal?' *stands in front of Deku protectively*

Deku: eh? Shoto? *looks at where Todoroki is looking* Nagual? B-Barnes?

Bucky: *shocked*

Bakugo: *looks at the two* 'What!!!!' *stands in front of his squad* WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!!!

Kaminari: Bakugo maybe he's back to normal.

Kirishima: Bro, now may not be the best time.

Nagual: Hey... We're back...And Yes Kaminari he got his memory back, but please don't ask questions about what happened prior. Some of you know already.....*sigh* about the side effect it can cause him.

Deku: *nods* ...Yea...

Bucky: I'm sorry for what happened.....To all of you....and my Niece...*looks away*

Kaminari: *scratches head* Eee...It's all cool...I mean it wasn't exactly you that attacked us...You were brainwashed.

Momo: *nods* Yes...like Kaminari says, You weren't exactly yourself.

Bakugo: tch.....That's what happens when you put your guard down.

Kirishima: Bakugo!!! *looks at Bucky* He didn't mean that!!

Bucky: *shakes head* No he has a point... If I didn't let my guard down, none of this would've happened and Plum would still be here safely...

Deku: 'Plum... he might be meaning Gem' Bucky... don't say that!

Nagual: He's right....don't blame this on yourself 'Man how many nicknames does she have...' I'll say this again.....It was my fault...... I didn't keep my promise and have let this happen.

Kirishima: But it's none of your faults!!! You did the best you could!!!

Uraraka: *nods* Kirishima is right! None of this was your guy's fault!!! It was Hydra's!! Please don't blame yourselves!!!

Mina: Yea!!!! You just wanted to protect your family!!!

Tokoyami: *nods*

Bucky: Everyone.......*looks down* Thanks... Normally people wouldn't trust me... They would run off scared or try to kill me...