Chapter 52: Secret Found

Momo: So what was it that you needed the whole class for?

Tenya: 'Shoot...'

Todoroki: 'I don't think I'm ready to tell any of them...'

Deku: Guys?

Spider-man: 'Guess it's hard for all of them... Wait Lex was Sagittarius' friend right and she.... oh shit.... This is not gonna end well for her...'

Hitoshi: Uuuhhhh You all remember Lex right?

Mina: *nods* Yea, she's not here though... Probably should text her though to let her know about Gem.

Bakugo: *sigh* She already knows........

Kirishima: Hehe Funny Bakugo, she wasn't with us, and this wasn't put the news.

Kaminari: Yea, how would she know about Gem's condition?

Todoroki: We erm... T-Texted her?

Deku: Really? When? I don't remember you taking your phone out...

Tenya: 'This is going to be difficult.'

Hitoshi: 'How are we supposed to tell them that Lex, the energetic and childlike person even though I only hanged out with her once, besides these guys, is a Creature that did cold-blooded murder......'

Deku: Guys come on tell us! What about Lex?

Todoroki: She uhm...

Bakugo: Aaaarrgghhhh!!!!! *side punches the wall*

Everyone: *shocked*

Bakugsquad: Bakugo?!

Deku: *flinches* K-Kacchan?!

Tenya and Todoroki: *looks down in shame* 'We feel the same way...'

Kaminari: What happened?

Momo: Bakugo, whatever happened can be fixed, just have to leave it with the pro heroes and Nagual like last time.

Bakugo: That was fucking different!!!!! This thing, not even the fucking Avengers can handle!!!! HOW THE FUCKING SHIT ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO HELP!!!! NAGUAL WON'T BE OF ANY DAMN HELP IN THIS!!!! 'Nagual/Lex can't help herself'

Hitoshi: 'Bakugo......We can't do anymore without any info.....'

Gem: *shocked* W-What happened?

Tenya: 'This is overwhelming for all 4 of us... Peter does know... But I'm not sure if he should be the one to tell them...'

Hitoshi: Lex, she......*breathes* She was here with us, during the Winter Soldier attack, in the Med-wing, scolding us, and in the battle.....

Mina, Sero, & Kaminari: WHAT!?! 'How did we not see her, she wasn't anywhere in the arena or med-wing! She would have stood out!!' 

Everyone beside the 4 squads and Spider-man: *shocked* WHAT?! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME?!

Spider-man: Unfortunately... He's not... erm...

Deku: But all I remember was that it was all of us, the Avengers, and Nagual.

Bakugo: Nagual is fucking Fleabag.......

Class: WHAT!?! 

Ojiro: That can't be true...

Mina: But, she's just like us. 

Tokoyami: Not a pro hero...

Kirishima: Why would she.....

Kaminari: But.....