Chapter 44: A Nice Talk and Strike Team

Natasha: *contacting the others with her earpiece; waiting for the other Avengers and Pro Heroes to show up*

Deku: K-Kacchan? *worried*

Bakugo: You should go with the others.........Keep an eye out for the witch.........Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid..........Also with Shitty Hair...

Deku: *looks down* R-Right... but before I go... Are you okay? *concerned as he remembers that Kenshi pushed him away from trying to save Kacchan*

Bakugo: Tch...Of course, I'm fine nerd, now get going before you lose sight of them!!

Deku: *flinches* R-Right! S-Sorry, Kacchan! *turns around and goes to follow the group*

Natasha: *was watching the two of them*

Bakugo: tch.....'That nerd better makes his life worth it....'

Natasha: Guess something happened between the two of you?

Bakugo: *looks ahead and ignores question*

Natasha: heh... You remind me of how I was like... I'm assuming Sagi used the Time Stone, rewinding an event that happened, correct?

*Bakugo tensed up barely noticeable to normal eyes but not to hers*

Natasha: *examines him and crosses arms* I thought so... Knowing Sagi she used the Stone for a good reason... the way you looked at your green-haired friend... It had something to do with him...

Bakugo: *aggravated sigh* Yea...........

Natasha: Great so you admitted it.... '...Sagittarius...'

Bakugo: tch...... 'It was my fault in the first place, I'm..... Still not strong enough to protect anyone.......Not even myself....'

Natasha: *goes towards Bakugo and puts her hands on his shoulders* Hey... Don't worry about it too much... your friend is safe... and we are going to make sure Sagittarius is alright... It's okay to show your emotions once in a while... I learned that from my team... *smiles to reassure him*

Bakugo: 'It's harder than you think.......'

Natasha: *sighs* You know...... I'm just an agent with no superpower... I was born in an orphanage trained to be an assassin... I killed several.... until Hawkeye and S.H.I.E.L.D gave me another chance... I was part of the Avengers but they soon became my family, I didn't know if I was in any use to protect them since I don't have any superpower..... or how I can repay them... but I do everything I can to protect them... I know you tried your hardest to protect your friends, even when you were at your limit

Bakugo: *nods*

Natasha: So don't worry about it too much. At some point, you'll have to tell your friend about the event that happened to him, since he doesn't remember anything of what you saw.

Bakugo: Yea.....

Natasha: I'm sure your other friend with the spiky red hair mentioned the others. I'm assuming some of you guys got separated... Are you going to look for them?

Bakugo: They'll come looking for you guys......... They know what their fucking doing.......

Natasha: hmm Understandable, I'm sure your other friends bumped into the other Avengers...... Sorry that we weren't with you all when the event happened...

Bakugo: ......You don't need to say sorry......... You can't fucking control it..........

Natasha: Well you're right about that... but we should've taken more responsibility and have a few of us go with you all, then maybe none of this would've happened.