Chapter 11: Mysterious Static

*Kirishima carrying Lex, along with Sero next to them in case if Kiri needs to put her down*

Lex: Hey you guys, What do you all think of that place?

Ururaka: I think it was amazing! 'Considering I never had the money to go to one'

Jirou: They had cool music-based games. And some dancing ones too.

Momo: Yea!! It was so much fun dancing to so many songs!!

Tokoyami: They had good Alien games as well.

Mina: Yea!!! Me and Tokoyami were the greatest team in that game!! Hehehe

Kirishima: *smiles* I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!!!! We can come again when we're not busy with school and all.

Toru: Yea! We should!

Deku: *smiles* I agree!

Asui: *looks at Gem* Palmer? I've been meaning to ask you. And this is pretty off-topic. But where did you live before you transferred here?

Palmer: Oh- uhm- haha well...

Lex: 'Should I say or let her say it'

Mina: Yea, I'm curious myself as well. Please tell us!!

Palmer: Well- I actually came from New York... haha *nervously sweats*

Deku: NEW YORK?! *eyes sparkle*

Todoroki: 'Would make sense why she looks homesick... She's miles away from her original home...'

Lex: Yup 'The Big Apple' or 'The City That Never Sleeps' hehehe

Momo: I haven't seen New York in such a long time!! How is it now, over there?

Kaminari: Wow Gem!!! How's life in the big city? Are there models walking around the streets?

Tokoyami: City with many dark alleys to hide in and stands to shop for items.

Mina: Wow!! What are the clothes like over there? Are they different than here?

Palmer: *sweatdrops* Well it's pretty great living there. There are a few models who I know personally 'The Avengers 😏 especially Tony', the clothes they kinda are different from the ones from here.

Kaminari: Lucky!!!

Mina: Wow!!

Toru: I wish I could go to New York one day!

Deku: Same here!

Lex: Hehe Maybe one day but you all have school to finish. Remember?! *smiles*

Bakugo: tch...

Sero: You didn't need to say that Lex. You don't even go to school right now.

Lex: *sticks her tongue out*

All except Todoroki and Bakugo: *laughs*

Lex: *hears a weird static noise* huh?

Kirishima: *notices Lex's movement* What's up Lex?

Lex: I think I hear something.

All: *stops walking to hear what Lex heard*

Sero: I don't hear anything.

Mina: Me neither. Are you sure Lex?

Bakugo: 'Must be due to her quirk'

Tenya: Perhaps you heard something by mistake?

Lex: *transforms to have fox ears to enhance hearing*

Kirishima: Shouldn't you reduce your quirk usage?