Chapter 42: Fight!!!!

~Time suddenly stops........ It's a slow freeze-frame of the placement before All for One struck Bakugo ~

Tenya: What? 

All for One: *approaching Bakugo ready to strike*

Deku: Kacchan!! *runs towards Kacchan with worry*

Todoroki: Izuku?!

*Kenshi on higher alert now goes straight towards Deku pushing him back*

Kenshi: kuuuuu!!!!

Dabi: C'mon!!! *takes Bakugo's arm to pull him away from the line of target* Move!!!!!

Deku: Wha-?!

Todoroki: *runs towards Deku*

Gem: *appears in front of the group*

All for One: *surprised* What?!

Gem: Leave my friends alone!!!! *attacks All for One with her strongest attack*

All for One: *is blown back and crashes into several buildings*

Nagual: *looks around dazed* 'What the hell.........' *head starts pounding in pain* uuuggghhh.........damn.......

Dabi: Is everyone okay!?

Hitoshi: *nods*

Momo: Yea........

Kirishima: You alright?

Bakugo: I'm fine. *looks at Todoroki* Half 'N Half check Deku!!!!!!!

Kenshi: *gives Deku a check of any injuries from being pushed* kkkkuuu

Tenya: We're fine *runs up to Nagual* Nagual are you alright?

Nagual: I....think....so...........?

Todoroki: Izuku are you okay?!

Deku: Y-Yea I'm fine! 'They all seem concerned...?'

Gem: *covers her mouth as she's coughing out blood and falls to her knees*

Bakugo: *gets up and helps Kiri up as well* Come on!!!

Kirishima: Right!!

Hitoshi & Momo: Gem!!!!!!

Nagual: *looks over and sees Gem coughing up blood, Bakugo, Kiri, Hitoshi & Momo rush over to her side* GEM!!!! *tries to run to her but sudden pain rushes through her body* aarrhhggghh!! Shit!!!

Kenshi:😲 ggggoooooorrrrr

Tenya: H-Hey, take it easy I'll help you up *carries Nagual and runs over to Gem*

Deku: *sees the commotion and eyes widen* GEM!!

Both Deku and Todoroki: *gets up and runs over to Gem*

Gem: *tries to calm down*

Kenshi: *floats over to Nagual concerned* kkuuuuu

*Tenya places Nagual down*

Nagual: *pats Kenshi's head* Help Gem, she......needs all the....help now......uuuggghh *shocks of pain shoots in her body* 'The hell..........Why is my body acting like this.............[Collar......Trickery...........].....' '!!!!'

Dabi: *looks towards his brother and Kenshi* Come one we need to get her to her Father and the others!!!!!!..... She can't hold up anymore!!!!

Hitoshi: Gem come on....*tries to lift her up as gentle as he can*

Gem: *slightly flinches as Hitoshi lifts her up*

Todoroki: *nods* R-Right!

Gem: *coughing* S-Sorry t-to w-worry *cough* y-you all...

Secrets of U.A's New Studentsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें