Madman Carnival Part 2

A little girl who just lost her parents wandered into the main street, seeking warmth and a little happiness from the bustling crowds

A little girl who just lost her parents wandered into the main street, seeking warmth and a little happiness from the bustling crowds. She heard there was a carnival in the city, everyone is invited. The flyer of the events was spread around the town from an air balloon. The other kids from her orphanage were talking excitedly about it, they went together there to have fun---she, however, was not invited.

No matter---she will just go alone. Everyone from the city was going there. Her little hope was lighted, She sees around her people cheering and laughing, and she laughs a little too. Its a grand carnival----many funny looking rides and dancing clowns over the main street parading around. She looks at a particular family of three consisting of a mother, father, and a happy little daughter.

She felt a pang, some kind of longing from the picture she just saw, deep inside her heart. Her parents could be just like that---having fun together with her. if only dear mommy didn't cheat on daddy.

She felt so alone in the sea of crowds. 

Suddenly, a scream breaks out---people laugh turn weird, maniacal, crazy---it reminded her of a hyena. The people around her start to fall and twitching, making funny faces. Fear started to gnaw on her, something is wrong.

Then chaos erupts--the men parading starts to attack the civilians.  She saw people getting beaten and killed, they didn't fight back. And then she saw it, men start to pounce on women and girls like her. She was frozen in place, confused and scared. What's happening?  Is this part of the show? Her young mind was reeling, she doesn't understand.

Before she can even run away, a big and hairy hands grip her hard on her shoulder. A big man, like a bear and several others, were looking at her. They dragged her then, to the nearest alley, her heart starts to beat fast like a rabbit. Her mind a mess. 6 men with various build and different clown masks were pinning her down, ripping her clothes---undressing her. She was fondled, groped and prodded in her intimate places, She screamed for help---but who would help her? She saw another person was getting attacked or dying in the street.

She then starts to bite the man who starts to suck her tits, this got her face slapped and her stomach kicked. It hurts, She cried helplessly--- her fat tears streaming down on her face.

She looks below and sees a long fleshy thing was lined up to her, she felt the prodding of hot flesh and look up---a silent plea to stop. But the men holding her only hold her tighter---pushing her towards him.

The man-thing slowly penetrates her, slapping and squelching sounds can be heard echoing the alley. A stabbing pain, she feels as she was being split in two, the man thing was huge while she was small, something tears. She screamed and sobbed, begging the men to stop.  He---they didn't, the man was raping her with vigor, he drools and pants on her face, a dopey smile adorning him. He stinks of cigarette and alcohol, a smell she knows from dear daddy---before he killed mom. Am I going to die? No No! I don't wanna die!  She wails like a dying cat.

"Shh, Shh...it will feel good soon, I guaranteed it. You are such a pretty little girl." The man pounding her said while he pistoning back and forth rocking her body with his rough movement. He kissed her and suck her breast like a babe. Another man was palming their long thingy.

"No, stop!! it hurts!! Someone help!!" She tried to push, calling for help--it's futile, she knows that but she can only try and hope, hope this nightmare to end.

The man suddenly growled, his hands on her waist tightening with bruising force, and she felt her insides flooded with hot liquid. He ruts a little before pulling out--leaving a trail of white from her to his. She thought it finally end, but different men take a turn to fuck her.

She cried helplessly, She was bleeding down there. Never before people put things in her like this. She saw batman fighting an army of clowns and screaming for his help, but alas she was too far away. Too many sounds muted her cries for help. She tried to reach with her hands, making waving motions and scream Batman's name, again and again, With little to no hope,  Look here! find me, please help!! help me, Batman!! 

But Batman didn't even look her way, too busy fighting. Her hope dies, burn into cinders.

The man fucking her right now was irritated and slapped her, "Shut up bitch! Look at how you came, you like this didn't you? tell me you love it!"

She only cries harder, the man slapped her again, "Tell me you love it!! you love taking me, you like when men like me fuck you, you love when men like me cum inside you...breeding you!!"

She was confused and scared, what is this man talking about? 

Another slap, another rough thrust inside. "Tell me you love this!! Tell me you love me!!" The man commands.

She shakes her head, "No!! I hate you!!" The man slaps her harder twice, making her lips cut and drawing blood before setting a brutal pace, making her head spin.

"We love you girlie, believe me. Say, have you wondered how your mommy and daddy had you?" Other men, the first one who had her--- whisper into her ear, she shakes her head. No, she doesn't know---she was just a kid, only 13-year-old who only knows the birds and the bees through cartoon and Disney story.

"They do this." The whispering man fondled her breasts, then roam below to her stomach and rubbed there, where a bulge is prominent in the shape of a rod. She looks at where his hand was and look at him in confusion.

"They fucked, your daddy put his thing deep inside your mommy to have you, just like what we're doing now. That's how a family was made."

"I'm...going to have a baby? we are....going to be a family??" She moaned when the man pounding her hit something deep inside her, it feels good.

"Yeah, this....is what love is about, don't worry about a thing sweetie, we will take good care of you..." The man fucking her laughs and the other man also join to laugh. 

It hurt and it was disgusting, but her body starts to feel good. She was confused, is this what being in love felt like? Is this bunch of men loved her?? Are they going to be her family??

"Aaaah, fuck! she feels so good, I'm gonna cum.  Here girlie, have my baby..." The man kisses her deeply while pounds into her wetly--- and she felt it again, the warmth inside her belly.  

She smiles then, with tears on the corners of her eyes. "Yes....Ahn! Ah mmnn Ahn ahahaha! Yes! I love you too...lets become a family!"

The man looks at each other before they smile. All night long they took turns breeding her, they always finish inside making her belly bulge all the while whispering dirty things on her ears, saying that they loved her, and they loved how her body feels. One man, in particular, the hairy one---the first who had her, made love to her more than thrice, said that he will make her his. 

She gonna have a family of her own, she won't be lonely anymore. It was weird and scary and confusing, but as long as these men love her, she didn't mind, she was happy.

Nobody can save her, not even Batman...but these people can. She smiles happily.

Jessica Bruno Colt was 13 years old when her innocence was taken from her without her knowing. So young, so naive, she was easily broken--manipulated and mold into someone else design. 

Unknown to her, the hero she wants to come and save her also in the same predicament as her.