Time is running

Olivia Carr was bleeding out in her car. not wanting to lose any more blood, she used cigarette flame plugs in the car to burn her gunshot wounds. She should take out the bullet lodged on her shoulder first, but she didn't have the time. Batman was hot on her wheels, and she has to immediately retrieve the nano bomb formula from the lab.

She was in a hurry. Not the standard hurry when you're in a rush to get someplace, but a frantic hurry. The type of hurry where a few seconds could mean life or death. She raced down the road ignoring speed limits and weaving between cars. She was only a few minutes away when traffic came to a dead standstill on the road ahead. "Come on...come on, Hurry up!!" She screams impatiently while banging her head to the steering. She looks beside her and that's her way out, a small empty road.

She quickly backpedaled and smashed the car behind her ignoring the angry shout, and went full speed ahead.

She drives into a corner and saw a pedestrian, surprised she makes a U-turn and almost crash into the pole. The pedestrian was so shocked she collapsed on the street, her legs feel like Jelly. Batman, Seeing a pedestrian sitting suddenly stopped his car, He gets out of his car to check on the woman. He knows this wasting his time to catch Olivia, but he needs to make sure the pedestrian is safe first.

He sweeps her off her feet and takes her into the roadside, some other pedestrians --probably a nurse on her way home from changing shift came and check her out. "She's gonna be fine, just a little scratch ad bit shooked." She said to Batman, nodding in understanding he doesn't say anything anymore and start to chase again after Olivia.

Olivia arrived at the Lab faster than Batman, she works fast and efficient in breaking in into the main server room, hacking and extracting the Nanobomb formula. The loading was in 34%, there are 10 minutes remaining for it to fully downloaded, the special USB she got from her darling had a special program in it that it will perfectly send the data extracted into a specific private cloud drive and erase all traces in it after that.  10 minutes she has to make Batman focuses on her.

She knows the risk, but she isn't afraid.  Whatever this Batman wants to do to her, her darling will come to her rescue. Licking her lips, she goes to her private lab room---to pick up some corrosive fluid on jars, and some syringe containing muscle relaxant or mercury in batch. When she turned to exit her lab, there is a letter glued to her door. a gaudy green letter closed with a candle wax---in it a simple symbol of a 'J'.

It was from her darling, What a dear, it like he knew she will meet trouble and giving her some clue or encouragement. When she snatched it and open, the content was something that makes her heart melt. 

Livie, darling! you're my wonder girl~
I have some forboding feeling tonight, I'm afraid of your safety. 
In case you encounter any problem, call me immediately.
I'll come to you on my white horse, many love and kisses--J

Her darling really cares for her, When she tried to caress the letter, she got a paper cut on her thumb. "Ouch! " She raises her thumb to her mouth to suck.

The light of batman's car can be seen blaring through the building windows. She immediately runs and placing her traps and hide. 9 more minutes, she reminds herself--counting down.

Batman finally arrived, he hurriedly goes inside the building in search of Olivia. His main target, the main server room, he knows she gonna steal the nano bomb formula--without no doubt she was there. He runs and his feet step on a thin line, feeling the unnatural feel on his feet Batman quickly dodges, 2 jars fall down from above and fall into pieces---its content was sprayed all over and Batman raises his cape to take cover. 

His cape is dissolving at an alarming rate. A corrosive liquid! his eyes thinning. Olivia is placing traps all over the building, but the traps are messy like she makes it on the spot---improvising in urgency. This only means one thing---She already went to the main server room and in the process of extracting the data, he needs to hurry.  Batman throws his dissolving cape to the ground and starts running, he looks like a naked rat without his glamorous cape, his body looks like its sculpted by the greek god himself, Olivia's mouth watered a little.

Traps after traps were dodged, he doesn't have time to disarm them. At a fast pace, Batman was nearing the main server room. Olivia who hides in the monitor room look trough the CCTV was angry, she brings down her fist and smashed it to the desk resulting in a loud THUD!

"Damn, this won't work. freaking rodents are too fast! " She grinds her teeth while her eyes were bloodshot.

She took out her smartphone and calls her savior for backup. I have to stall more time, 5 more minutes!  Olivia is desperate she took the syringe in her hands looking like wolverine claws and attacked Batman.

Not 2 minutes later, a car came crashing down, bulldozing trough the building and stopping Batman on his track. Then a Bazooka appeared from its windows and it shoots towards Batman, The dark knight evade just in time but the blast immense power propels his body into the walls hard until it cracked his ribs, he slowly get up its dangerous to be unconscious in this situation. Alfred frantic voice can be heard in his com-link while his helmet suddenly crashed, something must be damaged.

Joker goons, the sad clown get out from the car then using his minigun---shot the dizzy and hurting batman at point-blank in the chest, the bat falls down. Joker watches the scenery with baffled looks---his laughs stopped, and his mouth was hanging, frozen.