Helping a Pal 3

He led Jessica through the corridor of the brothels, and finally enters one of the empty rooms

He led Jessica through the corridor of the brothels, and finally enters one of the empty rooms. he flipped the sign above it changed to "occupied" and then the door clicked shut. His sweaty, big hand enveloped hers, helping her stay upright. Her dainty feet tripped in her ridiculous 8cm heels as he dragged her after him. Jessica wished she had worn sneakers instead. he has her sit on the bed, and then Her blouse's buttons were slowly undone by a pair of huge hands. Little by little, her pale silken skin became exposed.

The cold air in the room sent shivers down her spine. Countless possibilities crossed her mind, to scream, to kick, to run away. Because no matter how much she was told by the men who are her 'current family', of how good and lovable she is, and no matter how much they worship her body, deep in her heart there is this stabbing numbness that never goes away. she feels like something is rotting deep inside her.

"Be a good girl and don't move. I haven't finished the inspection," the glasses-wearing male spoke in a low voice, his eyes never leaving her young and alluring body, his expression dim and unreadable. He licked his lips and finally kissed her harshly before pushing her into the bed.

Caressing and Groping is something that became the norm For Jess to feel these past days. as for the next step after all her clothes fall to the ground, is only the sound of a creaking bed frame and a wet slapping of skin against skin. While her customer is pistoning in and out of her, she didn't even scream or cry like the first time, her mind can only wander while her body feels a numbing pleasure. She just looks like a dead fish.  Minutes later which seems like hours for her, the man finally satisfied himself and was ready to leave. 

" Hey, pay up, mister..."

"ok ok, I got it, girl, I will pay so calm down. I will be your regular from now on, you know?" the perverted man smirked and left after showering her with money. She sat there, looking at the door when the man left. 

her face is cold, not showing any emotion, but droplets of tears start to fall down like a stream. why does she feel so bad after a pleasurable experience? doesn't receiving pleasure mean that she was loved? she was honestly confused, and she want to ask her mother about this until she remember that her dear old mom was gone. She tried asking once, to the other girls in the brothels and her current family,  but this just makes them see her weirdly like they were offended or disgusted,  And when she tells her current family that she wants to quit this, the once "loving' family suddenly punches and slaps her, saying they will kick her out or stripped her naked and paraded her abused body around the neighborhood.  she doesn't have the courage to ask such a thing anymore after that.

Then across the windows, she sees the moon and bats flying over like birds in migration.

Seeing the bats makes her remember the Gotham famous hero. 

Will batman answer me? will he help me? 

a feeling that blooms like a flower only to withered like one.