Hint

After his 1 hour grooming, Bruce now looks prim and proper, Like his playboy persona should. Filthy Rich, Handsome, and Gracefull. 

The Board meeting is, as always in Bruce's opinion, Boring. He plays with his smartphone all the time during the meeting, given annoyed looks by his board member. But hey, the privileges of being an owner...they can act spoiled.

"Ahem!" Lucius Fox giving him the looks. And a Private message came to his home screen,

 And a Private message came to his home screen,

He looks up to the man doing presentation...Dr. whoisyournameagain? Bruce forgot, but Bruce remembers the man was that guy who works at lab 13 in his company for 10 years, and then Bruce give him the most charming smile. The man was flustered.

 "I think this is a really well put presentation for your project, but I have to say... I have some concerns. Do you know Siri?" Bruce suddenly turn serious, everyone in the room was confused by his sudden change of demeanor, some even find it hilarious---what kind of Office Drama would the famous playboy start today?

"Pardon?....Siri as in a built-in A.I, voice-controlled personal assistant available for Apple users? Yes, I have?" The man in front of him was nervous and confused, why is mister Wayne Suddenly ask about Siri?

"Yes, this Brother eye of yours is just like Siri right? Why would we want another A.I who will stalk and peep us in every corner of the earth? that's like taking invading personal space to another whole level! "

The man in front of Bruce was stunned speechless. Does this Boss of his actually listen to anything he said at all? Why is the Goddamn Bruce Wayne comparing Siri to his Brother Eye Who he might add, the most amazing breakthrough in science today?

This Brucey looks like he didn't have the wit to leading a business empire, Doesn't even look like he understands anything about corporation or science project..and he asks him this? Is Mister Brucey Wayne Stupid?

Dr.Jack Kirby was red in the face. Calm Down, he thinks. Let's explain it as simple as possible to this buffoon. He was talking in his mind, generating scenarios. Take a deep breath.

" With All due respect, Mister Wayne. You cant compare Brother Eye to Siri. they're fundamentally different. First, of---Brother Eye is an indepe--"

Before Jack can argue, Bruce cut him off with a simple, "But they're both A. I"

".....Yes, But..."

Bruce suddenly gets out of his comfortable chair and makes his way out. "Well, that's it, Gentlemen, There will be no further project for Brother Eye I will leave the rest to you, Lucius."

"Wait, you cant do this Mister Wayne....this project is!!" Jack Kirby is running towards Bruce with a furious face.

The door is slammed in Dr. Jack Kirby's face, he was so at lost, so angry. He spends 5 years for this project, and it all ended just like that after 1 meeting? Jack Kirby was an optimist man, but only this time he felt such need to punch something, preferably Wayne--in the face.