Encounter with the Joker

Sad Clown glance at the Batman still body and walking towards Joker, face surprisingly bored. Why was this nobody steal my chosen ones away from me, I oughta... Joker's mind is in turmoil.

Before he can butcher that clown thing to bits suddenly a black boot can be seen rising fast, up to the sad clown neither region--making him squeak like a little mouse.

When the Sad Clown falls, the Batman rises.

Joker's menacing face was changed in an instant, his eyebrows were sky-high, eyes and pupils are wide, and a mouth forming an 'O'. His hand was raising halfway to cover his mouth.

Joker turns around to see his army of clowns behind him and says loudly with a weird smile,
" Always double tap your enemies fellas, one for the head and one for the crotch, That way even if they survive they will wish they hadn't."

Some of his goons nodded with reference, the other just standing there awkwardly---didn't want to offend the bossman.

Joker then turn to look ahead where Batman is and said to the stoic dark knight with a dramatic expression on his face, "You're evil"

Batman's head is dizzy, what he saw is vertigo. What timing, a backup? it isn't possible to take down all these people and stop them from retrieving the data, flee and steal the data it is then.

With every strength, he has left Batman runs towards the main server room, Olivia who sees him getting closer to the room scream in anger, "Stop him!! Stop him now!!" She snatches the gun from some clowns beside her and starts shooting at Batman. Wow, her aim is crap. Joker sees the girl angry expression with one eyebrow raised.

The bullets only grazed Batman, he smashed his body to the door and fall down with it. with a quick roll, his ocular lenses spotted it--an important USB. The downloading presentation is on 95%, he quickly grabs and stuffs it in his utility belt.

Olivia was furious, all her hard work was messed up. She runs towards Batman and shooting the last round, and she throws the empty gun at Batman Screaming and Shouting Madly. While Batman tiredly parried her attacks of punching and kicking, he saw the man who calmly and happily watches on the situation. 

The man with clown makeup waving his hand at Batman with a kid smile. Innocent, happy, and excited. He looks at the waving hand, there was a little device in it, some kind of a button. The man's thumb press it and suddenly a loud Bang can be heard from above.

The ceiling was falling down, it was a bomb. He had to save the screaming Olivia first, the girl doesn't realize what's happening. He knocks the girl on her neck and she went limp, then jumps with her on his arm out of the Window. His fall was cushioned by a car, although his ribs were getting broken some more. It's Hurt everywhere.

He looks up, towards the flaming building. The man who just pushed the button lazily gazing from the windows, the background fire and ashes can be seen quite clearly from where Batman is. Again the man was giving Bruce that wide and weird smile, maniacal glee on its face --and then the cackles, the weird sounding laugh. it goes on and on for a minute.

"Bats!! Beautifull landing there! lost your cape eh? You have sexy back~~"

Batman quite confused doesn't even know what to reply to the absurdity. Olivia's unconscious body was heavy in his hand.

"What? silent treatment? that's not how you treat your first date!"

"Who are you?" Batman said in a gruff voice, he was in pain and annoyed, the clown grating voice makes it worse.