Craving a taste

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joker hauled Batman's body with ease surprisingly, Joker body was what most people called skinny, while Batman was more muscley. To some of his goons who still sane enough to gawk, it was such a strange sight.

The Joker takes unconscious batman to some deserted building near his carnival heist. Smile so wide and manic it makes the goons shivered in fear, they held their breath ---as if a reaper were coming for them if they can even make the littlest of sound.

The Joker then makes a command, not even looking at them. "Don't disturb us, I wanna play with my dear batsy poo. "

"Yes, sir!" "Yes Bos!" the goons were scattered brain when they answered---probably out of fear, but they get his message loud and clear.

The Joker entered the building, the goons were crowding to divide their task.

"So uh, what should we do?" Said one of the younger gang members.

One of the veterans, which donned the clown mask with tiny hats were giving a bit of advice. "Boss is in one of his mood swings, he looks happy so that's a plus. Don't get anyone or yourself near this place, but keep your eyes on the perimeters. I take the south, you guys can take the other." He then went on his way, not caring if the younger gang member following his advice or not. If they messed up, it's their life on the line---not his.

3 younger gang members only look at each other than at the retreating veteran back. And  chat with a hushed voice, 

"What do you think the Joker will do to that bat freak?"

"Probably kill him."

"Or torture, boss seems like the type to do that...."

The three of them shivered with gore imagination that scars their brain forever.

"Let's just do what the old dude says, I don't want to receive the boss wrath."

The three younger goons went to separate paths.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the building, Joker let go of the Batman---his heavy body made a loud THUMP! when it hits the ground.

Batman made a soft, tortured sound in his sleep. It was beautiful.

The clown activated the micro camera in his pocket and start to record,  

He advances, peeling or ripping Batman tight suit a bit....feeling him up.

"What nightmare are you having right now, Batsssss?"Joker murmured, nosing the feverish skin of the man below him. His hands roamed Batman like a possession, spanning ribs and parting legs.