"I can introduce myself, Deku", Katsuki growled before walking away. Izuku rolled his eyes and followed after him. I laughed and skipped next to them, with Iida and Uraraka in tow. 

"You shouldn't call Midoriya-kun by that cruel nickname, Bakugou-kun", Iida scolded, hands moving in that robotic choppy action. I snickered softly as Katsuki raised a brow, eye twitching.

"I think it's a cool nickname!" Uraraka interrupted. Izuku blushed and they started talking about something. I smiled softly, they seemed cute.

Didn't Uraraka admit to having a crush on Izuku in the series? I thought, suddenly remembering my past life.

"Don't tell me what to do, extra", Katsuki muttered, shoving his hands in his pockets. Iida stared at him in disbelief.

"That's Suki for you!" I said, grinning at the robotic boy. Katsuki grunted before turning to me.

"The hag wants to know what you want to eat for dinner. She invited obaa-san, Deku and you over at our place", Katsuki asked. I hummed and turned to Izuku, who was still conversing with Uraraka, and now Iida. I clicked my tongue in disappointment, Izuku won't be able to help me choose. Katsuki huffed before flicking my temple. "You're stupid, Nori. Just choose a dish".

"Fine! Will you be cooking as well?"

"Yeah, the hag's gonna force me, the bitch".

I grinned before deciding what to eat. 

"Spicy ramen!"

----------

The next day found Katsuki, Izuku and I walking to our first class, which was english...

With Present Mic!

I was honestly so pumped, since we had an awesome teacher, and english was one of my best subjects (the fact that I spoke english in my past life was really handy).

Once class started, I noticed everyone looking bored. I snickered inwardly, what were they expecting? This is still a school!

"Which of these english sentences are incorrect?" Present Mic asked. Katsuki clicked his tongue.

"This is so damn boring", he whispered. I smiled softly and raised my hand. Yaoyorozu also raised her hand. Present Mic chose Yaoyorozu, to my disappointment. She stood up, back straight.

"The relative pronoun is in the wrong place in number four!" Yaoyorozu answered, before sitting down gracefully. I sighed, Yaoyorozu is actually so goddamn perfect. Good grades, nice personality, good morals, and she's pretty too!

--------------

Lunch was held in the main cafeteria, where you could buy gourmet food for reasonable prices. All food was carefully handcrafted by the culinary hero, Lunch Rush.

"Ugh, Suki, the food here is actually so good", I gushed, eating the spiciest tantanmen I could find. The spice only making my taste buds tingle lightly.

"Woah, Ikunori-san, that looks like it could melt my tongue off!" Kaminari exclaimed worriedly, eyebrows raised. Katsuki let out a harsh laugh.

"This bastard can eat the spiciest of foods and not break a sweat! It's why he likes eating spicy shit so much", Katsuki bragged, smirking at me. My eye twitched in annoyance. This was his revenge from me spilling out a fact of his quirk!

This guy sucks.

"That's so cool, Ikunori-kun!" Hanta praised, causing me to redden a little. I laughed awkwardly, brushing the compliment off. At least, something good came from it.